Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 2nd Shot Yesterday ... shooter

2nd Shot Yesterday ... shooter
April 22, 2021 04:17PM
COVID vaccine that is.

Kelly is feeling lousy with a headache. That’s the typical symptoms. I’m hoping she feels better really quick.

Me? I’m ok.

Hope you are all good. Free of illness.

God Bless
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2021 04:18PM by barnespneumatic.
April 23, 2021 11:57PM
I spoke too soon. I didn’t feel good the first day, but I never feel good; so I wasn’t sure what was vaccine related. Then my left arm/shoulder started being sore. Then it woke me up hurting like heck. So I rummaged thru the poltice ingredients. Did a magnificent job of making my shoulder stink.

It’s been sore since, and now I actually notice the arm being weaker. Now, is it the bone spurs trying to fuse over the double Cervical fission I had 20 years ago, of is it the government chip stuck sideways or something???? stunned

Anyway, it hurts and it’s interfering with work. Anybody notice a pattern or anything. AAaaHaaaaahowl !!!!! Man I sure did annoy somebody when they were pushing around the cart gathering parts for me.

Ok. Doing my best. Thought I better check in. Thank GOD I told them to jab my left arm. Even though I use it nearly as much as the right.

Hope you are well and the ones you care for.

Gary
April 24, 2021 12:46PM
You must have gotten a defective Govt chip. Mine slid in nice & easy, only a very minor soreness for 2 days.
Hope it feels better soonest. Oh, and by the way...Don't put your left arm to close to any RF Transmitters!. hahahaha
April 24, 2021 12:52PM
Gary & Kelly

I also finally got my second vaccine. The first one I didn’t notice anything not even a sore arm . Now my 2nd one was way different on the day after . Today I’ve got random joint pain and it’s very isolated. No nausea or chills or headaches. But muscle and joints radiating from the arm shot !
Hopefully it passes soon .

Thanks
Kurt
April 24, 2021 06:44PM
Hi Kurt
Sorry you are busted up Bud. They lure ya in with that first shot. Put the kitchen sink in the second. I’m wise to ‘em now, by golly.

I guess if I was forced to say, it’s a bit better today. Third day after. I’m still unnerved by the limb weakness. Improved I guess, but not better. I need a can of spinach or two

Be well my friend
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021