Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Unexpected Announcement. mic'd

Unexpected Announcement. mic'd
May 05, 2021 04:59PM
I won’t backtrack. You know well, that I fight my health.

A week ago, I learned an additional reason. I have Diabetes.

With me, it is a Family Tradition. My Mother and my Grandfather had diabetes.

I’ll fight it. I am NOT required to take a daily injection. But I take daily medication for it. I had a terrible time adjusting to the med, but that can improve. What do you do when you already have several required medications that state clearly it WILL MAKE you drowsy. Don’t operate machinery! Great. And then you get yet another one with the same side effects? And you have several that make you sick unless you have food when you take them. And you look up common side effects and find they cause “Brain Fog”. And ... oh YES they do!...... I think ....... stunned

Ok. So; it’s one more thing to keep track of. BTW ... I’m 6’3” and 235. So this isn’t some blubbery stupor I’ve eaten myself into a corner with. Yes, I’ll loose some. Cause you can’t eat much that you think you can. And you can eat things you wouldn’t believe. So I’m learning. Maybe getting my Blood Sugar leveled out will help me feel better. Hope so. It’s been bad for the last couple of years.

Thanks. I just write so you understand the foot race I’m in. Why I don’t get as much done as I used to. And if you feel inclined, please drop a prayer in the outbox for me.

God Bless
Gary
May 11, 2021 12:26AM
Hello Gary,

WOW, no wonder you been feeling lousy. I do not know many of the particulars of diabetes but I know it can be or become bad. I hope you can find the right blood sugar level that works for you and that you can maintain it.

We will pray on this end for you. Just another blow added to your existing health issues. I think my wife can sympathies more than I as she has had many things happen in the last year.

Praying,

Pedro
May 21, 2021 12:48PM
Pedro

Thank you. That’s kind. We continue to pray for Maria.

I’m getting used to the whole thing. The eating bark, leaves, and twigs .... only the approved twigs now. knucklehead

Some days I’ve felt better. I tell someone that ... next day not so much. Hum.

Thanks very much for your kindness.
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021