Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: HOSSETTE Continues!!! pushingarock

HOSSETTE Continues!!! pushingarock
May 11, 2021 02:07AM
Began in Maryland, years ago as a Ledger entry. Life has decided to push the project back a few times. And kind and gracious friends have understood; and granted me the ability to take care of my health, keep the lights on, and still remain friends. I sincerely appreciate it.

This Horse Pistol is for a Lady who knows how to handle it. She has shot hundreds of rounds thru the Hoss. Not sure she ever missed a target either!!!

I’m putting the HOSSETTE back into the bench flow.

God Bless
Gary.
CC2F855A-2074-4A42-B661-896FDBBC37D6.jpeg
703F7F82-14B2-42D8-90CE-F4150C50447F.jpeg
27190C05-8874-40BE-AE4D-68D1758F05B1.jpeg
May 11, 2021 03:33AM
I gathered a few pics from Cajun Cup competition. The Hoss is shown here with some different sights used.

Hoss (1).jpeg

StandingHoss (1).jpeg

TresAmigos (1).jpeg

These are from a Cajun Cup competition in October 2010.

Kent
May 11, 2021 01:30PM
Love seeing the pictures!

That’s a rough looking bunch. Hope Julio is real well.

Gary
May 11, 2021 06:37PM
Gary,

Glad you can get back to a ledger build. I hope your health allows for it and you can work steadily to complete!

Love seeing the pictures and makes me wish I could spend more time as well in the garage/shop. My time will come.

Please share what you can as you progress.

Pedro
May 11, 2021 10:30PM
Thk you Pedro,

I’m doing what I can. Getting use to the Diabetes drug has been rocky. I have too many meds that interact and would just as soon see me sleep all day. People may not believe it but there’s nobody that pushes like I push myself. I make myself miserable rather then resting for 30. I’m training myself there too. As I’ve said before, when they are done ... please enjoy the fact that they stay done. Because it’s been decreed that I would be required to put more of myself into each project then ever anticipated.

I appreciate your friendship Peter. God Bless Maria.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021