Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: dig it Showing the progress and discussing the aspects of a project. typing

dig it Showing the progress and discussing the aspects of a project. typing
July 29, 2021 02:27AM
Now, it being 2021, I should only need about 13-17 actual minutes of video to cover the actual PAINTING of the Sistine Chapel. The rest would be special graphics and effects.

For myself; the story can’t be told without “me”, and the circumstances I work within. I know these become tiresome, because; it being 2021, and complexities should be solved during commercial break. The story should move along at the pace of a good “Riverdance”. But honesty prevents such careless storytelling. And so; I work in occasional details to set perspective.

The last project I completed, seemed to take forever. Yes; for me too! But now it’s complete, and it will stay complete.

I have a few more thoughts... but they have been whisked away for now. I don’t believe that I should be spared a special kind of reprieve from pain. But I feel I get my due. And that very pain, as it goes on ... detracts from my concentration. It’s a predator. It causes me to rewind, and reshoot the previous scene. I won’t compromise and make a lesser product. So; the days of a project add up. More than the total from a few years back. But when “complete”, they meet the target standard.

Thanks for reading
Nite

Gary
Re: dig it Showing the progress and discussing the aspects of a project. typing
July 29, 2021 04:19PM
Gary
I completely understand your train of thought. It’s has a creeping way of sneaking up on you and easy to notice . As time goes by I notice even walking is different. As a young steel worker I was extremely sure footed . Now I trip on the small expansion joints in the cement floor . I see small obstacles I used to walk over on top of without hesitation. But now I get wobbly. There’s a new pace in my life and we all reach it eventually. I hafta think about walking when I’m rushing around the shop . It’s very foreign to me cause my brain say different.
I’m sure you’ll adjust and re set as needed and you probably need a case of sticky notes to stay on track too . It happens to the best of us .
The knife looks great btw too . skull

Ok what was the question???

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 57
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021