Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hi Guys - Report

Hi Guys - Report
September 16, 2021 01:32AM
I’m ok. Been working very hard. Much has been that type of work that just brings you back to zero. Issues with my smaller studio Air Compressor I carve with. Adjusts and repairs ... several times
 That just didn’t hold. Then finding and securing parts. Then rebuilding that grew into a larger load. Not complete yet. Work had to do with pressure controls and stability. Important to carving. 
Then ... you know Kelly was out of town to represent us with family. I went to pick her up Sunday and the car failed to start. That began a zoo which has had the car everywhere and doesn’t sound promising. An electrical “Parasitic Drain” that can’t be found yet but with Astro gue$$e$. And, the one buy it or loose it part today (which we don’t know if we need) when gone, will be a min of 40 days to replace. Car is at a new place tonight. 
My CAT Scans were to have gone off last week but error in reading the requirement left too short of time for all the pics and thus was cancelled to reschedule. 

Just thought I’d say hello. Hope you are well. 

Thanks for reading. I’ll stay in touch. If you feel like it, remember my pain. It’s been pretty serious lately. Always nice to hear from you. 

Gary
September 16, 2021 03:51PM
Murphy law Gary
Sorry to here . I’ve been on a good lucky run without car/ truck problems now . It will be my turn soon . I reckon as soon as the snow flies .

Take care and I’m praying for a pay free day for ya !cool smiley

Thanks
Kurt
September 16, 2021 10:03PM
Don’t know what I messed up there with the inserted box copy. Figured I’d only make it worse so I just left it. Ha. I’ll make a couple comments and quit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2021 10:18PM by barnespneumatic.
September 16, 2021 10:14PM
Sorry guys. I’ve really made a mess and can’t correct it. Just know I’m fixing equipment. I keep attempting to set up this thread and keep making that worse too. I better quit typing. Get back to wrenches.

Best
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021