Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Catch up on topics ... typing

Catch up on topics ... typing
October 03, 2021 06:50PM
I’m working on quite a variety of projects. Yes, Yes ... I heard you there in the back ... WHY WHY WHY???!!!.

I’d like to give you a brief set of reasons why. As follows ... some, you will recognize. Some you will be tired of. Some might actually be interesting. Here goes ... but first ... two pistols, a few folding knives, Beach jewelry, A few straight kitchen knives, a moderated replacement barrel. And a few things Kelly has stated shall be done for Thanksgiving.

I’ve always worked a variety of projects. It’s always pleased those being served and disappointed all others. Unless I could do all at once, it’s rather inevitable. For those of you who may have recently found me, the way I work has succeeded for 48 years thus far. The items Ive made would fill quite a few tractor trailers, and that’s with thousands of them being pocket knife size. So; it may not be business 401, but it’s made a bunch of stuff.

With the advent of my lousy health, some projects have seemed doable at the moment and others less so. I really do try to apply X amount of time to 4X projects to achieve at least 2X yield. I do my best. One thing you get immediately and consistently is ... entertainment. Please enjoy.

I’ll show you some more things ASAP. Thank you for stopping by,

Best
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2021 07:18PM by barnespneumatic.
October 04, 2021 04:57AM
Thanks for the update Gary, it's good to hear you're able to keep a few plates spinning. Sure gets more difficult over time.
Pistols, you say? Mmmm
October 07, 2021 09:56AM
Gary
Thanks for the update .
It sounds like you’re taking care of business the best way .

Can’t wait to see your projects !excited

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021