Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Friends.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends.
November 25, 2021 02:55PM
I’ve been thankful for the friends my small skills have allowed me to make thru the years. Thank you for your kindness, gestures of patience, commaradrie, and curiosity the decades have brought.

Kelly and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

Have a slice of pie and a coffee for me,

Gary
November 25, 2021 11:22PM
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and Kelley had a wonderful day.

Karl
November 26, 2021 01:26AM
We did Karl,

We had 18 guests today. Family, Friends, and the family of friends. We had a wonderful day.

Great to hear from you. Thank you Karl,

God Bless,
Gary
November 26, 2021 04:25PM
Happy holidays Gary and Kelly and all !
It’s a big deal hosting 18 hungry people . I used to do that but it just kinda dwindled after a few years .
Glad y’all survived .
I hope your weekend is good and relaxing now .
We’ve been really cold up here and snow is forecast for the next 3 days . Brrrr

God bless

Thanks
Kurt
November 26, 2021 07:56PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you Gary and Kelly!!!
November 28, 2021 07:00PM
Thank you Rugar. Hope you had your favorite left overs! Best part of the meal. Although, you ever notice you simply cannot get mashed potatoes hot by nuking them. Unless you incinerate the rest of the meal ... AND the plate!!! Haha. My daughter, Jennifer; is a Professional REAL POTATO mashed potato person. She showed up with 20 pounds of sack potatoes. She’s a machine!!!
November 29, 2021 12:41AM
Happy Thanksgiving! (a little late)
I pray the holiday season is a blessing to you and your family.

Scott
November 29, 2021 09:11PM
Thk you Scott,

Much appreciated. We wish you blessings as well.

We had lots of folks over. It was a fine day. Lots of prep work. Much of it will last to be enjoyed for a while now. We had a bunch of Grand Children. I think these were from about 12-23. Thereabouts. Actually, one of our granddaughters is 28. But she couldn’t join us.

Wow ...time flies. I’ll be 67 on Sunday. Way back before time began ... I recall watching the original series of Star Trek, and calculating that I’d be 46 at the beginning of the next century. I was probably about 10. Now, a few weeks later ... and I have GRANDKIDS pushing 30!!! And two GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!

We watched the movie “Elf” last night. It was fun. Christmas music has been on 98.5 FM for weeks.

I usually enjoy the shop during the Holidays. I hope this year is similar. God bless ALL OF US!!! May we enjoy and be Grateful. I appreciate your Friendship. I wish I were several people. Kelly does not! Hah.

Be Well. God Bless,

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2021 09:15PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021