Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Good Morning ... singing

Good Morning ... singing
December 12, 2021 03:54PM
I am your poster child for lower back heat patch wraps - Gary. There’s another thing to ask for for Christmas stocking stuffers! Oh yeah.

I hope all is well with you.

I’m sitting here at my shop desk, listening to the crazy squirrels on the metal roof, while my patch warms me like an old reptile til the needle hits “functional”.

1D7DC43E-DBB8-4916-930F-067FED577BD4.jpeg

The judicial application of some “Veggie Straws” for food. Avoiding the Live Oak Bark (which are there to patch sections of Christmas Gift items this year) ... and I’m all set.

A variety of items are happening. Some Christmas jewelry going out. Some Christmas gifts that must travel go out first. Some knives in build. Projects all over. Wow. I didn’t realize in 1974 that I was signing up for quite all of this. Ha.

Saying hello. Thanking you for your friendship. Thanking you for the extra prayer or two cast in my behalf. Much much appreciated.

Best
Gary
December 12, 2021 10:29PM
"Veggie Straws"
Maybe when I'm 67 I will like to eat them more than Live Oak Bark....maybe.......
winking smiley

Scott
December 13, 2021 07:53PM
Ahhh. You young whippersnappers with your Juice Boxes and Hot Pockets! Haha. You have the good life!

My Veggie Straws have 16 grams of carbs and you can subtract 1gram of dietary fiber. If you can’t get excited about that ... well ... haha. I rest my case!!!

Ok. Back to Carving Carbs!

Thanks for stopping Scott. More coffee

Gary
December 16, 2021 04:00PM
Ummmm
Veggie straw ?? Hmmm
I must admit I had to google it . I hear they cause shingles ! Just saying…

Thanks
Kurt
December 17, 2021 02:16AM
Good one Kurt! ... cause Shingles ... hah.

Well they are crunchy. They are strong like a baked cracker for a dip like hummus. (Google it Kurt ...)
The Ranch ones have a good flavor built in. Hey, it’s something I can eat. Did you all know I changed my diet for diabetes and ... just like that ... I lost 58 pounds. (And half my muscle mass). Hey, Blood Pressure loves it. Like 114 over 64 !!!! Good grief. No, my back didn’t care. It still hurts horrible. And the energy never showed up. But I fit the charts now! Yippie.

More info ... maybe tomorrow. I’m beat.

Trying very hard. Thank you for reading. Be well
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021