Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
December 26, 2021 02:41PM
Gary
I always hate the last minute rush for Christmas presents. I can only imagine being an artist with HOME MADE gifts how stressful it can be . They look amazing for sure and will be treasured for ever .
I’m sorry your still fighting the shingles. I really don’t know much about it but hear it’s extremely painful. It looks painful from what little I have seen and I’m glad the meds are helping heal you .

Merry Christmas to all . We had a very low key Christmas here . It was very relaxing but can’t believe that every small and large tree farm was sold out here in Michigan !The mid December is usually when we look for a live tree and without harvesting a scotch pine from my own property… Lowe’s was the only place to find one until word of mouth hooked us up with a wonderful veteran 10 mi from our house . He grows and sells only 10-20 trees per season. We also noticed a sugar shack on his property where he processed maple syrup old school with a fire !

Our home has 3 huge maples in the front yard and we are allowing him to tap for sap thru the month of February. I could talk for hours with him as he’s a man of many talents.

Well ok I’m sure you survived Christmas and only have NEW YEARS to get thru . You can do it ! No presents required ! Haha put another log on the fire my friend .

Ps : I tried to put this in your original post but it was closed . Even more coffeePipe smoker p

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Merry Christmas
December 26, 2021 07:54PM
Oh good grief. Thread Closed? I’ll go look. I bumped something. They make that too easy to do .... I’ll be back ....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021