Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: bullhorn. FOR SALE: Complete, Ready, Helpful, Very Well Priced. nowthatIthink

bullhorn. FOR SALE: Complete, Ready, Helpful, Very Well Priced. nowthatIthink
February 20, 2022 11:39PM
SOLD MARKED IN REDFriends. Can you give me a few minutes please. I’ll be brief and honest. I liked it better when I had ten times the energy. Honest! Liked it better when everything didn’t hurt. Here’s a good one ... I’ve never been afraid of heights. I worked on our Victorian Home for 35 years. Scampered around on the ladders, roof, and turrets ... like a squirrel. These days, not so much. Some days I just fall off the floor ... without warning. Things change. Most people are sure they will age beautifully, strongly, and just keep getting better. I sure hope you do. But I didn’t do anything but work hard, to find I was better earlier. And so; look at the work. Most people think it’s pretty nice. But it comes to the shop door slower, then before. Be glad you don’t pay by the hour here. Haha.

The bills that nail you nail me. We just got an electric bill for $817.00 this month. That’s twice the mortgage of my first home. And that home was even financed at 17%. Thank you Pres. Carter. Anyway ... point being ... you have family and you buy gifts. You appreciate handmade work. I’d appreciate it if you’d consider buying from us occasionally. “Us” because Kelly works hard to keep this business afloat. I’ve attached a bunch of our handmade jewelry. The tooling I hand carved/engraved to use with the stationary presses I made, required quite a lot of learned skills. The Turtle Rescue Gift Shop you’ve often heard of here; has recently shifted its emphasis away from “local handmade”, to “foreign retail”. It’s kind of a grudge match now to see what can meet their bottom line hopes. I’ve had a Premier location as an early supporter and local artist. Recently, that’s changed.

Please look at the work shown. It’s all mine. Made from the pencil sketch up, by Barnes. If you examine it, I believe you will recognize unique skills and craft. It’s part of my “body of work”. If you don’t want to wear a big old Pendant ... you can’t say a beautiful example of Barnes Engraving is gonna hurt your collection. Especially when it’s available for $50, which I challenge you to duplicate with many contemporary Artists. Please take a look. I’d really appreciate it. It’s ready to go. No wait. And if someone grabs your choice first ... even though this is a special offer ... I’ll duplicate it this time.

905880B3-0957-475B-BE3D-71C442D284A2.jpeg

Tree Frog. 1 3/4” face. Forged Leaf Bail. $50 plus $7 shipping.

ECC70ACA-6965-4563-9360-D0500C3A869F.jpeg

SOLDAnchor. 1 1/2” face. Forged Bail w/ Hematite Bead. $50

E2B6BBD7-5149-4937-8B8D-5EABC80AA18C.jpeg

Sun/Water, 1 7/8” face. Five major Dies used plus hand carved details. Weave Pattern Bail. Complex Scene. Consider what happens if the last die slips. All previous work lost. These are show pieces of control over the tooling. $65

BEEC77B8-06B0-44C2-913A-70BB6CA5F467.jpeg

SOLDOwl. 1 1/2” face. Hammered Bail w/Hematite Bead Bail. Study the detail in the Owl. All hand cut into Tool Steel. $50 plus $7 shipping.

CA6B32B6-9CB4-477A-9F3C-F76675FAE6E5.jpeg

Dragonfly - SOLD (too much editing - lost text - but the Dragonfly is now sold!

Pirate Skull. 1 7/8” face. A study in Asymmetry. The profile. The edge hatch marks. Get them wrong and they glare at you. Get it right and you have Art. $50 plus $7 for Uncle Sam’s Truck. )picture just below in this post

1DAAA4CF-B7A6-42F5-B9D1-57C1EEEF47BB.jpeg

Humpback Whale Bracelet. The leather thongs open and draw and stay in place due to the custom wrapped Stainless Steel Coils. Face metal is 1 1/2” by 2” wide. $65 plus $7

E77E17FC-A964-424F-AB48-F849ECDD149B.jpeg.

Octopus Bracelet. 1 3/8” by 2” wide. I have at least two Octopus Dies I’ve Cut. You may have gotten one before and this may still be different. $65 plus $7

BC215535-69DF-41EA-9776-0D2C3C97ECA3.jpeg

Sea Turtle. I’ll put a forged Bail on it. $50 plus 7. 1 7/8” face.

I’d really appreciate your purchases. I work hard to develop unique skills and tooling; in order to make items that are worthy of the term “Heirloom”.

Thanks So much,

NOTE: NOTEDROP YOUR MARKER HERE PLEASE. I’LL MARK THEM AS SOLD

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2022 08:03PM by barnespneumatic.
BFAED65B-0F9D-4DC4-841B-90D62784F8CC.jpeg
Sal
Re: bullhorn. FOR SALE: Complete, Ready, Helpful, Very Well Priced. nowthatIthink
March 01, 2022 01:51AM
Nice work Gary! Good timing too!
Put me down for the Anchor and the Owl.
Check is in the mail!
March 01, 2022 01:11PM
Thank You Sal!

We really appreciate your purchase. Kelly is getting them ready to ship. They’ll come USPS.

Can’t wait to hear the reaction of your Recipient.

Blessings
Gary and Kelly
March 06, 2022 08:08PM
If you have a question, please ask. I’ll straighten it out. With the SOLD, And Accent words the post has gotten a bit confused. Just ask. We want you to have what you want.
March 11, 2022 01:16PM
I was wondering if you could make another Anchor and Owl pendant, if so I would take them.
Jana loves her Raptor Cuff, I gave it to her for Valentine's Day.

Thanks, Bob
March 11, 2022 02:47PM
Hello Bob,

Thank you very much.

I’d be happy to make another set. I always have things in the works.

Owl and Anchor coming up!

I’m so glad to hear Jana loves her Raptor Cuff. That warms my heart.

Thanks for telling me.
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021