Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: VIDEO!!! cool smiley FOR SALE bullhorn Complete! Model 97-A8. Enjoy!nowthatIthink

SOLD SOLD SOLD, Model 97-A8. Enjoy VIDEO nowthatIthink
April 28, 2022 10:40PM
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

[rumble.com]
Link for Video of Completed Model 97A

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO

52A55CF1-E6BF-4DA3-A74A-D3CDCF21FD3D.jpegm

It really turned out SWEET. If you have ever wanted a Barnes Model 97 Automatic, set aside any ....“I’ll wait for one a 1/4” shorter” considerations, and buy this one! It’s as smooth as glass. Glass only WISHES it were this smooth.

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts.

Gary

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2022 12:48PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: VIDEO!!! FOR SALE bullhorn Complete! Model 97-A8. Enjoy!nowthatIthink
April 30, 2022 09:25PM
It’s awful quiet over here. I know you guys are up to something ... hah.

What do you think of the knife?

Do you like the 97A Automatics? Or do you like the 97 Models better? Common ... give me a hint ... how many letters?
Re: VIDEO!!! FOR SALE bullhorn Complete! Model 97-A8. Enjoy!nowthatIthink
April 30, 2022 09:59PM
Someone please tell me if you can open the video and watch it. I’m new to this platform. I want to make sure it’s set up correctly so anyone with the url can see it.

Anyone?
Re: VIDEO!!! cool smiley FOR SALE bullhorn Complete! Model 97-A8. Enjoy!nowthatIthink
May 01, 2022 12:57PM
Read you loud and clear . I can see videos perfectly. I really like the knife too . I sent my son the video and he REALLY likes the mat finish too . I explained to him about your procedure that it need to be completely polished before glass beading to look that good .
Very nice thanks .

Thanks
Kurt
May 01, 2022 06:07PM
Thanks Kurt,

I appreciate you sharing it too. Yes Sir, that kind of Glass Beading is no work saving option. It’s extra work.

Glad the hosting of the data works well on Rumble. I’ll post more vids if you all enjoy them.

Gary
May 02, 2022 06:39PM
I really liked the knife and the video hooked up and played like a champ. I am a fan of the 97A over the regular 97.
Nice work and glad someone snapped it up.

Thanks, Bob
May 02, 2022 07:56PM
Thks for participating Bob!

Hi Jana.

Blessings,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021