Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: KYDEX - Complete Rick! wow

KYDEX - Complete Rick! wow
May 12, 2022 06:41PM
Here ya go Rick. All ready for a Tomato Sandwich.

BBBCD14E-4399-43AC-A554-B0C206B19AB8.jpeg

85C43D4B-E556-4932-B4BA-0A4DF2C815F5.jpeg

Sorry for the delay. I wanted you to have something safe for your “Pick-a-nick” Basket! Enjoy. Kelly will get it in the mail now.

I’ve been trying to just ignore the “ouch-essses”. Nobody wants to hear all that. Quiet or not, it still slows ya down. Ask Peter (who dropped by from Canada). He was a help for a couple of days in the shop. I’m sure he noticed that old old guy passing by once in a bit. “Ouch, ouuuu, ouch .... ‘scuse me ... ouch, eeee, ouchhhh.. you seen my glasses? .... huh??? ... speak up youngin’ .... huhhhh ... ahhh ... wearing them.” “Thank You young fella. Ou...ouch. Ouch..... “

I think the Slip Sheath will be useful. Enjoy.

Best
Gary
May 12, 2022 06:57PM
Very Nice Gary. Will definitely be useful , especially around my clumsy hands. Now just have to make sure the wife doesn't cut a finger off!
At least she and i will be safe from it in the basket / drawer.
Hope this finds you feeling better today at least. Take care my friend.

Rick
May 12, 2022 07:56PM
Hello Gary,

Glad you can Cary on without me. Nice you could get that knife sheath completed. I saw that knife, another fine example of the work you are capable of. I did take notice of your aches and pains. I wouldn’t have guessed it was this bad if I hadn’t visited and seen for myself. I pray the doctors are able to help and at least provide some relief.

Kind regards,

Pedro (Peter)
May 14, 2022 08:37PM
Very nice work Gary
I’m sure your goin to love that knife Rick or someone in your home !
I love the few kitchen knives I’ve gotten from Gary !

Thanks
Kurt
May 23, 2022 08:35PM
Knife arrived today. Man that sucker is SHARP!. The wife loves it, the size is just right for her. I love the kydex sheath and that snap into place, so you know it’s snug & gonna stay in there. This one is definitely a “keeper”. Wife uses it for everything now! From cutting rutabagas to steak..
Thank You.
‘Rick
May 23, 2022 10:37PM
Ah Rick,

Music to my ears. That’s what I hoped to hear, but hearing it is far better! Perfect. Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate it.

BCEDF53D-D575-4900-9705-69068F008687.jpeg

Gary
May 24, 2022 01:30PM
That’s a great looking knife too easy to find in a drawer full of …

I love by GB kitchen knives . Some day I’ll talk Gary into making me a clever cleaver !

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021