Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Information on Cases. Payment Options bullhornwelcome

Information on Cases. Payment Options bullhornwelcome
July 05, 2022 03:24PM
Unless Otherwise Noted: The new Rectangular Cases are $450 USD. HOWEVER!!! YOU MAY SEPARATE the total into two payments, and set your schedule!

Another reader decided to purchase an Oak Case this morning. Right ... nobody has seen them. Not even me. surprised Guess all of us are placing a bit of faith in the things we’ve seen me complete over the last 50+ years.

Now regarding the Oak Cases. There will be more Art on the Front than just the one Master Leaf you’ve seen. I have at least 7 leaves I’ll choose from as the design calls for it. I have quite a few Acorn Dies now too, of different sizes. I have “stem” components I’ll tie things together with.

The case will have a nice complete Snapshot of an Oak in a balanced composite. Yes, it is possible that there could be some differences in the Case Artwork designs. This Case has a Single Master Component and then Secondary Components.

Once someone puts that 60-75 Ton press in my Christmas stocking, (see other posts) then I’ll be able to make a Master Die with everything included under the First “Proud Strike”. And items like my Kraken Coin can be reproduced. Oh Bouy! Haha!!! Ok ... I’ll buy one when I can ... singing

I’ll keep showing progress.

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2022 07:44PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021