Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saturday ... in the Shop ... so many unique parts and such

Saturday ... in the Shop ... so many unique parts and such
October 23, 2022 12:04AM
7FE152EC-343A-47B0-8BB1-2A3718B2FF70.jpeg

There is a bunch of detail to recall each time. I take detailed notes. I have made detailed drawings. There are so many details to find and “replay”.

You’d find it amazing to see the work involved in reproducing a piece. It’s enjoyable but each time it’s WORK.

OK. The difference between “daydreaming”, thinking, fading, and drifting ... is becoming more difficult.

Gary
Re: Saturday ... in the Shop ... so many unique parts and such
October 23, 2022 01:19AM
I am sure it is a lot of work to make just one tag. If you were going to make many more, almost time for a punch!

Nice to see you are still making it into the shop. I know it isn’t easy for or on you to make the trek to the shop daily. Hope you are able for a long time!

Blessings,

Pedro
October 23, 2022 05:44PM
Thks Pedro,

I really thought of just making a punch die to make the tags. Just couldn’t decide. How long will they use them. Will there need to be a change? Mainly, I just couldn’t decide. I’m quite serious when I tell you my “Decider” doesn’t work like it used too. I have a few reasons to suspect why. But, ya know ... making something that would work for 200 years just to do one job with it ... bugs me. You are correct though ... I should have.

Gary
October 23, 2022 05:51PM
These are double sided too! Harder to strike
October 25, 2022 09:41AM
Gary
That’s amazing work you do . I’m happy you also have a venue to showcase your talents . bowing

Thanks
Kurt
October 25, 2022 07:19PM
The turtles are easy to catch while they sit and stare at the tags. One says ... “Tony ... how do they do that?” Tony says ... Hey ... I’m just Chunk Light ... not Albacore!!!” Bill says .,, that’s TUNA TONY!!! Grief ....

Tony ... “awhhh ... awwww yeahhhhh”....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021