Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Merry Christmas Friends

Merry Christmas Friends
December 25, 2022 02:42PM
Thank you so much for stopping by.

I’ve been working like a hummingbird to complete items people were kind to order for Christmas for family and friends.

There’s been a lot of special need, including an ambulance trip to the hospital for my son. Please pray for him if you are inclined. Drs are studying his symptoms. God Bless him. It was a wonderful Christmas Gift to get thru to him by phone this morning.

Thank God for Jesus’ gift of grace. Paying the debt for mankind’s sins. I’m extremely humbled and grateful.

Merry Christmas
Gary
December 25, 2022 04:43PM
Merry Christmas to y’all
Sorry to hear about your son . Also it’s always a hustle and bustle this time of year .
Stay warm and have a piece of fruit cake for me ! Mmmm

Thanks
Kurt
December 26, 2022 01:42AM
Just to let you know you gained several lbs today from cookies, cake, cinnimon bread, and such. Haha.

Great day around family and friends.

Saw a few ideas today.

My Son was a bit better today without a medical reason why.

The house is still rocking but this guy is done. I hope your day was good. Hope tomorrow is better.

God bless my Son Aaron (who is a Grandfather himself btw)... and heal him. He’s a great Son, Father, and Grandfather. May his life lessons kick in and show the path. May the Hospital staff diagnose his illness and bring quick healing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021