Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rendezvous with Fate ...

Rendezvous with Fate ...
March 24, 2023 01:01AM
Recall the start of this update. The extremely untimely passing of our Son’s Fiancé. Of course he was devastated. It’s been highly questionable if I could travel. There’s my several Chronic Pain issues .. back, walking, neck, nerves. And, add to the list, the state of my being in the last several months. My nerves have been wrecked. You dont choose that state of things.

We actually decided that any fool could see I was not prepared to fly ... or be away from home. But as parents, we made our plans and set off of a many leg/ many layover trip.

I generally feel lousy so who’s the seto say which lousy state is normal and which
is new or worse? Next morning it turned out the new lousy was far worse!!!!

I woke to a Sweat Soaked bed. My eyes looked fearful and alien. The expression on my face appeared to be confused. I could not communicate. I had a very high fever. I was in a room on the top floor. There was a winding staircase. My wife and Son couldn’t move me. They called an Ambulance and those techs had quite a time moving me.

They determined I had a bad Urinary Tract Infection causing the fever,.... AND COVID! I became the ward to a Hospital until such time. I feared the worse.

We progressed from there. Right ... 12
hours later and Kelly had COVID.

After a week and half of complete rest, we both were deemed ok to travel (or at least get HIM OUT OF HERE!).
We finally got home yesterday after two more car rides and two plane flights for the day. I drove the final hour and a half home. Tight day.

This isn’t flowing. I’ll be back tomorrow and try another segment.

Please Pray for our Son, Family, Kelly, and myself. And once I can offer you a token or two, Please Purchase something ... lest they repossess a Kidney!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2023 01:12AM by barnespneumatic.
March 27, 2023 04:03PM
Man that’s some rotten luck
I sure hope y’all are on the other side of all that stuff .
Lots of rest and fluids I’m told .
God bless

Thanks
Kurt
March 30, 2023 02:57PM
Thks Kurt,

We are improving. I’ll follow your advice. Thanks my friend.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021