Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fall. The Holidays. New Work. Prepare Ahead. Feel Good about something you prepared for.

Fall. The Holidays. New Work. Prepare Ahead. Feel Good about something you prepared for.
September 30, 2023 11:27PM
Are you Human? Chances are it’s true.

I like to prepare ahead. And once in a great while, I actually can do that. Oh what a feeling! To make someone happy, with a small gift that you laid back. It’s a wonderful thing.

Here very close, is a prepared thread offering to sell some Pendants. Then, I’m gonna duplicate a thread ... here goes .... Masters Hope that took. It was another post offering the custom sale of $50 Handmade Pendants. I’ll verify that it copied. It did not. Try this though![www.airgunrendezvous.com]
Great. That worked. Here’s what we can do. Keep your money until your duplicate item is made. I’ll notify you. Please pay at that time, and we’ll ship your new item! Yayyy.

The theme is to sell you a few items to lay back for Holiday Joy ... and to provide Kelly and I with a bit of Holiday Joy as we pay some small bills. (God Bless).

Look around. Think about it. I’ll see if the technology copied. I trust it all works out.

God Bless,
Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2023 11:36PM by barnespneumatic.
Sal
Re: Fall. The Holidays. New Work. Prepare Ahead. Feel Good about something you prepared for.
October 01, 2023 01:08PM
Good morning!

Great work as always. By the way, the knife is beautiful, a treasure to say the least.

Put me down for a seashell pendant. I'll start the bank check process today, I know you said to wait but I also know you are good for it.

Thank you and enjoy this time of year!

Sal
Re: Fall. The Holidays. New Work. Prepare Ahead. Feel Good about something you prepared for.
October 01, 2023 09:45PM
Hello Sal,

Thank You Sincerely! That’s Great! I’m so glad you want one.

I’ll keep up with work as best I can. I’ll put in a new design from time to time. I really appreciate the interaction.

Ahhhh ..... Coffee

Best
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021