Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lately; during the Christmas Season

Lately; during the Christmas Season
December 05, 2023 10:32PM
There’s been a lot of life in the shop in the past months.

572AAF2C-2B86-4E5B-8DB1-3A929FE004CB.jpeg

Do you recall this Lion Case? After it remained here for a while, Kelly decided that I should carry it. I’ve done so for at least a year, and I love it. My Pocket keeps it polished. The catch is true and Crisp. The catch on my 35 year old case is also true and clear. I carry them both.

29222C46-3855-4F38-A8D2-0E53B55BD1D5.jpeg

I used chalk board paint and created a ... Chalk Board, on the wall; in the kitchen of my Shop. Does a great job. At Kelly’s direction, I’ve posted a Seasonal Chalk Painting with the Arrival of each. This one is leaving now. Another is in my fingertips and the Chalk Box. Thought I’d share

C2096F8C-3F87-4702-AD32-953EE820CACD.jpeg

And I’ve just completed and heat treated the left side Cross. One of a different size that will grace a Gent’s Cuff Bracelet. One desired by a friend from this area. Hope it looks good. Test Striking tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.

Please add your thoughts as you wish

Gary

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2023 10:59PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Lately; during the Christmas Season
December 11, 2023 12:30PM
Happy holidays More coffee
Hope your both well
Gary the chalk drawing is crazy wild . I hope you’re covering it with glass to protect & hang up . Did you draw over the course of a whole year or ??
Ok course I love all the other stuff you make also .
Thanks for sharing .

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Lately; during the Christmas Season
December 16, 2023 03:52PM
Thank you Kurt,
It will live on in digital format. Can’t keep the wall section the chalkboard is painted on. The next season is already running. Thanks for commenting, my friend.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021