Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Barnes Guns

Barnes Guns
September 14, 2009 05:53AM
grinning smiley Hello Gary, I joined this forum just to be able to applaud your unbelievable work. I am only a target shooter, so a smaller bore gun has always been my choice. But I am also a collector of fine guns and appreciate the quality work of truly talented people. If I am lucky, I hope to find one of your guns for sale on the net and hope God gives me the courage to buy it (Wrath of wife will be biblical in its proportions). Your talent and attention to details is unparalleled.

Just wishing you MANY years of productive health, so you can continue to create your masterpiece guns. Best wishes and thank you for your wonderful website. Jerry
September 14, 2009 02:10PM
Welcome Jerry,

Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it very much. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. Our purpose is to share our sport and hobby ... maybe learn from each other. Mostly, we try to maintain a place here to relax, and find a civil discussion of airguns.

Best,

Gary
September 14, 2009 04:32PM
Welcome Jerry!

Same here, the main reason I joined this forum is because I love Gary's works, and also I've found that his place is fun, informative and has a bunch of very nice guys to discuss airguns with. So don't be shy and post away he..he..
September 14, 2009 09:50PM
Welcome Jerry! Enjoy the site, there's lots of good stuff buried here already. wink
October 07, 2009 08:45PM
hello and welcome too ,,, its taken me years to read the stuff ,, lol , then i forget ive read it and then i read it again , hope you enjoy the expanding of the grey cells that will follow
regards
t
October 08, 2009 05:03AM
Jerry,

Welcome, You're amonst friends.shooter

Lon
October 08, 2009 07:02AM
Hi Lon and all, I've been doing a lot of post reading and little shooting except at 10 meters in my basemenr trap. I have a FX Monsoon semi auto with a nice custom walnut thumhole stock that I have been trying to shoot into one hole. I really wish I had a hundred yard range in my backyard to really check its potential. It is .22 cal and works flawlessly with its 12 round clip. Some beutiful big bore guns on this special forum!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021