Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Springers , and i dont mean Jerry

Springers , and i dont mean Jerry
September 29, 2009 08:11PM
[homepage.ntlworld.com]
Hi , the above link will take you to the home page of John Whiscombe , i have a whiscombe , a jw80 , number 57 infact , now at this stage there is pos a few of you good folk asking why ,,, well , with no gas to carry , and them being pretty quiet , they do fill a slot , ammo bought in tins and only costing a few pounds , a springer is a great way to put in an afternoon , if you dont have time to go shooting ...... hope that makes sense.
i just thought a look accross to johns site may be of interest to some of the like mindd airgun fans who read here.
this isnt meant as an advert , just another piece of interesting reading for those who may be interested.
regards
tom
September 29, 2009 09:03PM
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post.

You bet they have a place. A huge one. I'm sure that there have been 10 fold the numbers of Springers made, to PCP's.

thumbs up

Gary
September 30, 2009 03:05PM
over in this part of the world , uk / northern ireland , springers over the last few years were falling behind , the popular stuff , theoben and daystate were all you saw day to day , but on the whole , people have lost interest in running for gas , and getting bottles tested etc , so now spring guns are on the increase again.
me ,,, i have access to lots of compressed gas ,, but then again ,, im a diver..lol
September 30, 2009 08:58PM
John whiscombe is no doubt made the greatest spring guns. I really like them. I love spring guns myself, and I own a Beeman Kodiac .22 and have a lot of fun shooting and hunting with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021