Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone!!
December 30, 2009 01:06AM
I haven't posted a while, been busy with work, but now I'm back. I really like this forum, and hopefully will continue to contribute some posts from time to time. I want to thank Gary, Jerry, Jim, and Lon for doing a GREAT job for running this site. I've been entertained, relaxed, enjoyed, and learned a lot from you guys and our forum member over this year. Thanks again and keep up the good work!!
Re: Happy New Year everyone!!
December 30, 2009 01:47AM
Happy New Year Peter! Always good to hear from you. smiling smiley
December 30, 2009 02:32AM
Happy (early) New Year Peter and everyone! I have enjoyed the forum and hope you have too.

-- Jim
December 30, 2009 03:48AM
Good to hear from you Peter,

Welcome back ... have a donut over there. I'm on a diet myself. whistling

Happy New Year to the whole readership. We appreciate the fact that you join us here. We're always very pleased to hear that you have found some relaxation here.

coffee
Gary
December 30, 2009 05:21AM
Ditto from me. It's nice to have a site to go to that feels like the core group cares about it.
You guys are always into something interesting.
Again thanks for all your work and posts.
Happy New Year from Minnesota

Joe
December 30, 2009 05:52AM
Happy New Year all! Can't believe another one has almost gone.....apparently they go quicker as you get older. I wouldn't know of course....smoking smiley
Regards
Neil
December 30, 2009 11:55AM
Happy New Year! And, I hope everyone haad a blessed Christmas.

I unfortunately haven't been around much the past couple of months, but as soon as I can figure out how to get the pictures off my phone, I will post some holiday shooting we did at Thanksgiving. I alwqays love the expressions on peoples faces when they see what my BB guns can do.more innocent
December 30, 2009 01:41PM
Hello Scott,

Love to see your pics. Thanks for stopping by.
Maybe someone here will be able to tell you something about getting the pics off your phone. Only thing I know is that you can send them, via your phone, to an e-mail address. You have to punch the addy into your phone, and fight all the case sensitive and symbol switches. If you can accomplish that, then you just direct the pic to that addy, instead of another phone number.

Best,
Gary
December 30, 2009 09:16PM
happy new year
December 31, 2009 03:05AM
Hey, the whole gang is back! smiling bouncing smiley
December 31, 2009 05:21AM
Peter,

Thanks but the real credit goes to Gary, Jim and Jerry, they contribute the most BY FAR! Heck, I haven't even had the opportunity to "toss" someone yet everybody is so well behaved.

Happy New Year to all as well. hot smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 05:23AM by Bigbore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021