Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Where is Gary?

Where is Gary?
January 13, 2010 06:14PM
I thought Gary sounded a little odd on the phone the other night, so I did a little snooping. Turns out he's suffering the cold just like most of the rest of us...surprised
Where Gary really is.jpg
January 13, 2010 07:24PM
Thanks alot Jerry. Why don't you just run me over with your truck? crazy

I haven't had a vacation in 4 or 5 years, and you post an old pic suggesting I'm on one now. eye rolling smiley Whattaguy! Ah, were it current, I'd be wearing a coat in Florida!

Remind me to shorten the barrel on your Yukon project another foot. surprised

Just for the record, Jerry's magnificant use of humor is due to me (unwisely) sharing an old url with him last evening. More sad

By this evening ... injured I'm sure to have laughed myself to death!

knucklehead
January 13, 2010 07:37PM
January 14, 2010 01:22AM
An obvious fake. Look at all that hair on his head, it's probably at least a decade old.

There Gary, all better now?more innocent
January 14, 2010 01:52AM
Yeah .... ah .... thanks Sean ... Green bowing
January 14, 2010 02:07AM
+1 great smiley usage . . . see, they're so applicable.

As an example, here's the REAL pic of Gary on the Florida beaches this week:

Snowman

-- Jim
January 14, 2010 02:50AM
Yes, we all know that Gary doesn't get out much..inmate Afterall, someone has to do the heavy lifting around here! Weights

Amazing what a few smileys can do! thumbs up
January 14, 2010 05:06AM
Gary,

If you come to Florida leave the knee-high white socks, they're not in style this year.sunny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 05:07AM by Bigbore.
January 14, 2010 01:38PM
January 15, 2010 07:27AM
Uhmmm, sorry to be the one to point this out, but those aren't white socks. Those are his fish-belly-white never-seen-the-light-of-day legs. eye popping smiley

Wow, Gary, with a 'tan' like that we could make you an honorary Alaskan!laughing again
January 15, 2010 11:58AM
I'm a little vindicated in that Gary and Jerry teased me when we'd shoot over the summer in 90+ degree heat and I didn't wear my "big boy pants" and caught a wicked case of poison ivy two summers ago. I see now that Gary *only* wears big boy pants.

So -- do not adjust your monitor -- and Gary, please stop by my shop next time you're down this way and we can use your legs to white balance the scanner. Pipe smoker

Uh oh . . . the sharks smell blood in the water . . . skull

-- Jim
January 15, 2010 02:06PM
That's OK ... yuck it up. I just take notes, and I'll spend YOUR shop time - laying out in the yard, working on my tan. Another idea!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Jerry, once again, for selecting this pic for a post. I believe I have a few of him here .... somewhere .... hummmm .... whistling

Gary
January 15, 2010 04:46PM
Oh, I just clicked....Gary is the one on the right...boing
January 15, 2010 06:23PM
Oh, WRONG AGAIN Neil. cooler I'm the one in the tree suit!

Ha!

Gary
January 15, 2010 11:06PM
I'm in so much trouble...self-hammer
January 16, 2010 07:48AM
Hey Gary, who said you can't get a tan and work in the shop at the same time? All you have to do is learn to arc-weld...with your toes. tongue sticking out smiley
January 16, 2010 02:45PM
That's a good idea Neal. I think I'll do alot of Arc Welding on Jerry's Yukon ....

Oh ... here's a "hole" in the end of the barrel! surprised Better weld that shut! thumbs up

Gary
January 16, 2010 03:33PM
Makes me think of the scene in "City Slickers" after they run with the bulls and Billy Crystal gets stuck right in the hind end. He's laying on the table and as the doctor begins, Crystal turns his head and says "Don't sew anything up that's supposed to remain open, OK?".

Although, since it's not my BP gun, I think i't'd be funny to have Jerry walk in and see a solid end on his barrel.
January 16, 2010 04:09PM
I agree Griffin ... rolling happy smiley ... I think we'd ALL get a kick out of that!!! grinning smiley

Green bowing
January 16, 2010 05:38PM
Well, not ALL! eye popping smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021