Re: Snow pics from Barnes Pneumatic

Snow pics from Barnes Pneumatic
February 10, 2010 05:26PM
a_snow.jpg

Down thru the garden last evening ....

a_snow2.jpg

Beautiful against evergreens

a_walkway.jpg

Out the back door of the shop last evening ....

a_grill.jpeg

My gas grill .... think I'll kick back and grill some burgers! wink

Gary
February 10, 2010 06:07PM
Gary,

Looks beautiful.
February 10, 2010 06:21PM
Yeah, beautiful....angry smiley
February 10, 2010 06:44PM
I'll admit, it looks beautiful to me. But not all of us have the same commute that Gary does. But, I'm guessing it's taking a little longer to make the walk than usual.

I love the snow, and I've never had much of an issue getting around because I've always had large 4 wheel rigs, I just get frustrated with most of the others out there who seem to get stuck at exactly the wrong place.

How much total snow have you guys got?
February 10, 2010 06:59PM
We can't tell how much anymore. With the winds, now it's here ... now it's there. Shovel it one moment ... a few minutes later, it's back. It's a real bummer. Blowing horizontal. Sucking up the heating oil. Well, I have to spend all this money on something! stunned
February 10, 2010 07:19PM
I'm not sure how much we have on the ground right now but its more than enough! While Gary was getting snow, we had about 6 hours of rain last night which was knocking the snow down...then it froze and the snow came back...

tgt wall.jpg
I'd be shooting but I can't see my target wall.

picnic.jpg
Let's have a picnic!

cook out.jpg
I'll just go fire up the grill...

walk.jpg
Thanks to the rain, the walk tunnel is only about a foot and a half deep.

PJ.jpg
PJ heading off to check the end of the driveway.
February 10, 2010 08:18PM
I just came in from preemptively running the snow thrower for 1-1/2 hours straight. We've gotten at least another 18" here already since yesterday, and they just upped the forecast to 20-30" total (that's in addition to the 25" we got over the weekend). I stepped into an uncleared section of snow and it was up to my waist. I've never seen anything like this before in this part of the country.

Snowman

Where's Al Gore when you need him?

more confused

-- Jim

P.S.: Here's the current view of the deck outside my home office -- it's above the level of my desktop when I sit in my chair. crazy

snow_deck.jpg

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2010 08:27PM by admin.
February 10, 2010 09:22PM
Jim ...

Your "security device" is showing in that pic! Quick ... To the Photoshop Cave!!! wink

As I've made my way between the house and shop today, I've had to shovel (and not just shuffle/scuff - but shovel) in each direction. The wind is really piling this stuff up, and it loves to fill in any path you have made already. It's objective seems to be to wipe any features from the face of the earth!!! I'm scared .... scared

yeah ... Al Gore has been strangely silent. Can't imagine why.

Gary
February 11, 2010 05:15AM
Jerry,

Yikes!Help!
February 11, 2010 08:02AM
Ah...looks like home. smiling smiley I commiserate with you guys, I really do.

But it still looks weird seeing that much snow sifting it's way past stands of bamboo!eye popping smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021