Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Who's got some pictures ....

Who's got some pictures ....
March 24, 2010 04:04PM
Of their airguns?

There's a bunch of tension everywhere today. We need some periods of down time. Coffee breaks. Plinking sessions. And, we need some pics here. Something new when we come here to relax. We continue to have the same situation. I just don't have something to show endlessly. That's why our readers - and we have quite a few now - need to also post some things.

We'd enjoy seeing your guns.

Gary
March 24, 2010 08:15PM
hey Gary

forgot how to work my camera......haha

after my last burst of pictures, i didn't want to overwhelm you!

Weather is getting nicer, but windier than heck, so not real good for shooting -maybe this weekend I'll fire things up if it calms down

Hey, ever watch American Idol

The one girl, Katie Stevens, is from my area and good friends with my son Will !
March 24, 2010 09:02PM
Kelly likes it. I used to watch American I. with her.

I like the talent show ... the absurd "Paul Sr." drama is too much though. As well ... Simon was all I could take ... I can't take him AND Ellen.

So, now that's one more hour I'm still working. Well, what the heck ... bowing

You know ... BTW ... bullets don't care if they get wet, if the wind is blowing, etc. If I had a barn (hummm ... which I do as the eternal personal representative overseeing the never-ending estate of my passed parents, I technically have a barn on a farm. Which gives me a really sharp migrane to even briefly think about) ... having said that ...

If I had a barn on my sprawling private chunk of New England ... I'd stick a gun barrel out a knot hole, and enjoy knocking over some "stuff" on the lawn of the back 40. Funny how it seems simple to the simple minded. haha. Clearly I just don't understand the details. whistling hehe.

Bummer about your camera too. Try that silver button on the top right. Green bowing

More coffee

Thanks for the note though. wink Hope I've been helpful. hehe.

Hey - you aren't gonna let Jerry own the whole "Woodsman with 32 insert" thingie ... are ya? eye popping smiley
March 24, 2010 10:15PM
good point, I forgot that whole business too!

I'll have to find that insert and try to install this weekend!
March 26, 2010 01:39AM
Hi Joebill,

I saw Katie last night on the tube. She's cute. Didn't hear her sing. It was the elimination night. Previous night was singing. Did see that she will be touring with their last 10 contensants this summer.

Gary

Seems I had another thought that related to you .... I forget. I'll remember and ammend later.
March 26, 2010 03:14AM
Here's a pic of a Barnes. This is a gorgeous piece. Does anyone know which?
DSC_0080.jpg

Kent
March 26, 2010 03:23AM
Man, that's an awesome looking piece!! Who made the scope mount?Gary? That looks incredible. Is is the Grizzly? just guessing he..he..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 03:25AM by peter-n.
Anonymous User
March 26, 2010 06:28AM
32 caliber Nautilus with leather covered butt reservoir. One sweet shooter for sure, custom mount made by Gary Barnes.
March 26, 2010 02:07PM
The man gets a CE-GAR!!

haha thumbs up

Gary
March 27, 2010 04:49AM
Way to go Joe!smileys with beer

Here's another one to try and name.
Cajun Cup 2009 078.jpg

Kent
March 27, 2010 01:57PM
.25 Chaparrel w/ outrigger buttstock. drinking smiley

-- Jim
March 27, 2010 02:07PM
Being held by Amanda! haha.

Jim ... you missed the posted Alpine pics?

Gary
March 27, 2010 04:18PM
I did initially . . . just clicked in after a long time and it was mixed in with a bunch of red "new" posts, so my eye didn't immediately jump to it. Looks killer! I'll have to spend some time catching up on the other stuff.

Hopefully I'm back for awhile.

-- Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2010 04:22PM by admin.
March 27, 2010 02:27PM
Who knows what gun this is?

a_detail.jpg

a_stock_carving.jpg

Gary
March 27, 2010 04:20PM
Come on . . . those are easy.

.62 Grizz extra-beefy industrial-strength receiver.

.32 Appaloosa SS pistol grip from about this time last year.

Green bowing

How 'bout a real challenge? scholar

-- Jim
March 27, 2010 09:05PM
Do NOT look at the pic titles. That's cheating. I didn't feel like changing them. Gotta run.

Who knows the names of these rifles? Know anything interesting about them?

garycrop563.jpeg

tomcrop457.jpeg

nebula.jpeg

thumbs up

Gary
March 29, 2010 02:10PM
Everybody wear out on the thread? Or, did I stump ya?
Anonymous User
March 29, 2010 04:59PM
I'm not sure about the first one, I believe it is the expedition class of rifles. Rear reservoir, muzzle loading 400 ft/lb rifle,

Pic two is definitely a expedition class rifle , same rear reservoir, muzzle loader, but runs off just 500psi like traditional bigbore airguns

Pic three is the Nebula bull pup. Can't remember the caliber, either 32 or 45
March 29, 2010 05:46PM
Well Joe ... you should go buy a lottery ticket today. You're right on all counts.

But then, you most likely used up your luck on this quiz. haha.

Correct - the first two are the start of the Expedition Class. A 45 and a 56. I first formatted the Brown one (Customer Browned BTW) as a 500 psi gun when it was in the green steel. Then, I made the change to a regular format psi. I later converted that gun into the first "Bison". The 56 I took to the 99 Michigan Big Bore shoot. I won that. That officially ruined it for all time ... they never had it again. I still have my target here in the office, from the shoot. Took it the next week, to The Little Rock show, and sold it to a "walk in" customer.

The Nebula was in 45. It went to Texas. Was later painted up in a Zebra stripe. I've lost track of it.

Gary
Anonymous User
March 29, 2010 11:52PM
HA, I knew all that time I spent on your web site would count for something.
March 30, 2010 10:12AM
Those Nebula rifles look like you should be directly related to Ming The Merciless to properly own one.Get crackin'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021