Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Assassins and such

Assassins and such
April 25, 2010 10:34PM
It turns out that my second son and a friend of his have not forgotten the hunt for Bin Laden... The other day they pulled a picture of the cretin off the internet to use for target practice. I didn't know it at the time but they put taco bell hot sauce packages behing the picture to simulate blood. I'll have to figure out if Chris or Dan is the warped one...

Anyhow, I felt like taking a few shots with the P3 and didn't have a target set up until I saw ol' Bin Laden hanging there...

bin1.jpg
The shots with the small caliber had already been taken and the blood streaks were already there. Apparently, someone is pretty good with the Benjamin from 40 yards... The tank was low and I didn't feel like filling it so I set the reg to 2700 and decided to see where the P3 would shoot given it had been zeroed at 3200. Well, it shoots stronger at the lower pressure and was hitting a couple inches high. The shots in the upper left (in the turban) were a 5 shot test group. Given that info, I decided to aim for his left eye...

bin2.jpg
That's the next 5 shots that went in there...

bin3.jpg
Given the messy target, I didn't try to measure the group but this picture should represent it pretty well. The slug I'm holding is a spent .32 that had the base survive well enough to provide scale...it was laying in front of the target wall. The hole in the target is just a touch larger than a single slug.

Oh well, not a pretty group but a good one and notice that we're all ready to deal with terrorists around here!
April 25, 2010 11:31PM
DUDE, thats SICK. But its GENIUS. LOL.

Man, i thought i was creative. That takes the cake. LOVE IT!!!
April 26, 2010 12:04AM
Gotta admit, it's a bit sick. Goes well with the Bin Laden melon video I guess...
April 26, 2010 03:54AM
Nice shooting. Good target!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2010 03:56AM by peter-n.
April 26, 2010 07:39AM
I'm thinking sub 1/2 MOA on Bin Laden's eye isn't a bad thing at all, but animal rights activists may think otherwise...boing
Cheers
Neil
April 26, 2010 01:03PM
Jerry,

I think the sauce makes great blood, smart kids.

Pretty normal kids stuff by my standards; but then that in itself would be..............excited

Lon
April 26, 2010 01:29PM
I'm not hearing anything about a "fair trial" in New York City for him.

What did the Attorney General, and the President say; "We're gonna give Kalek a fair trial ... and then hang him no matter what the jury finds?"

stunned

Gary
April 27, 2010 01:03AM
Well, I'm glad the crowd here isn't sqeamish!
April 27, 2010 05:32AM
Jerry,

Simulated blood oozing from a blown out eye socket- perhaps with a purple grape to simulate an eyeball-is where I draw the line!one-eyed

Lon
April 27, 2010 11:04PM
Grapes! I forgot about grapes! not lookin' good
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021