Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nathan's Birthday

Nathan's Birthday
May 14, 2010 07:21PM
One of my grandsons has his 2nd birthday today. We are going to dinner and a party. Kelly and I made a cake for him. It's now firming up in the freezer.

a_Cake 001.jpg

a_Cake 003.jpg

a_Cake 006.jpg

In addition to that ... I spent the morning fooling with computers. We've changed our internet access, and I was simply attempting to swap out the modem, and hook my wireless network back up. The Verizon modem does not wish to speak to the Linksys wireless router. What a shock. So, I'm now hooked back up with the cable ... burning up two services at once. Lovely.

singing

Gary
Re: Nathan's Birthday
May 14, 2010 07:49PM
BTW,

You would NOT have wanted to have me working on your airgun after a couple of hours of fighting the computer. So; finding Kelly in need of help with the cake was good therapy. thumbs up Cakes are easier than steel. Who knew?

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2010 07:52PM by barnespneumatic.
May 14, 2010 07:51PM
Hi Gary,
kind of looks like my truck I drive here on Maui, Lol. Great job you and Kelly did on the cake. Happy Birthday Nathan and have fun at the party.
002 (4).jpg
May 14, 2010 07:55PM
Hey Donny!

That's quite a ride!@!

You might need heavier shocks though, once you have the Dragon aboard ... haha. thumbs up

Gary
May 14, 2010 07:57PM
Hey Gary,
you're right. I currently have 26 shocks on it now. I think I may have to mount a few more, Lol.
May 15, 2010 05:37AM
Donny,

How do you get in the truck?boing

Lon
May 15, 2010 01:39PM
Lon,

Donny is very, very tall. whistling (But he's sensitive about it ... he doesn't like to talk about it). eye rolling smiley

Gary
May 15, 2010 10:25PM
Hey Lon,
I'm actually not that tall. I need to give it a good hop to get my feet up on the side bars and while holding the steering wheel, pull myself up. As for any passengers, I need to lift them a little to get them on the bars. A little bit of a pain but worth it after seeing all of the other drivers reactions when I pass them, Lol.
May 16, 2010 04:20PM
Donny,

It is a bad__s looking truck!

Lon
May 16, 2010 04:30PM
It worked!

Pop

a_Nathan2_cake.jpg
May 15, 2010 05:36AM
Gary,

Cake looks great! Bet its nice and moist too!.................smileys with beer
May 15, 2010 07:38PM
He's a lucky lad, that young Nathan! I can imagine his eyes lighting up when he sees that piece of artwork, amd then it (the artwork) will last about 2 seconds before dismantlement...hot smiley
Hope he had a great party
Regards
Neil
May 16, 2010 12:54AM
HAPPY B-DAY MR. NATHAN.

That is one nice looking cake. For a kid or an adult.
May 16, 2010 08:04PM
Cakes and monster trucks, fit for boys of all ages! USA!  USA!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021