Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bean Bag Champion

Bean Bag Champion
July 18, 2010 01:30AM
I attended a going away party for my Son Cortney today. He'll be going to Korea for a year in the USAF.

Hey you Docs ... what's on the "left side". His wife has been experiencing severe pains in the side for three or four days. Side note there. Kelly is staying over in the event that she needs to go to the hospital and kids need to be watched.

Well, in our area ... apparently the new thing is a bean bag board which you play like horseshoes. This one had a hole in the inclined plywood board with a ring of LED lights around the inside of the cup rim. You pitch canvas covered Bean Bags. Where horseshoes are @ 40 feet stake to stake ... this was 30 I think.

Well, evidently shooting and bean bag tossing are similar skill sets. haha. The old man's a bean bag fool. I'm looking into the professional circuit. haha.

OK ... back to our regular program.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2010 12:03AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Bean Bag Champion
July 18, 2010 12:55PM
Geez, the Barnes clan doesn't catch any breaks with the medical stuff. sad smiley Hope she is OK.

When we were down in FL at the beach last month, I pitched a lot of horseshoes and also played some shuffleboard. Very similar skill sets to the bean bag toss. To a lesser extent, so are pool and darts, and even golf. All games where consistency and repeatibly of motion -- resulting in accuracy -- is key. Just like shooting groups. coffee

-- Jim
July 18, 2010 10:49PM
left side:

well, depending exactly where..... the spleen, descending colon, kidney if it's more toward the back. If the pain is real bad, then kidney stones are probably guess # 1

Bummer
July 18, 2010 11:56PM
Thanks Doc,

Will pass it along. Much appreciated.

Gary
July 19, 2010 03:45AM
Joebill has put forth a worthy organ recital. The fairer sex has a few extra parts known to be painful. Usually benign in the long run, ovaries and tubes can be problematic. It may also be the infamous rogue turd, and this too shall pass.

Hope alls well,

Kent
July 19, 2010 02:58PM
Well ... ah ... thanks? haha.

Nothing like a Doc with a silver tongue ... mic'd

Gary
July 22, 2010 05:25AM
"infamous rogue turd"...ahhh...hey...uhmmm, what's the billing code for that one again?more confused

And to think that you guys gave me a hard time for discussing smoked salmon...eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021