Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To our Visitors

To our Visitors
August 03, 2010 02:54PM
Thanks for stopping by the Airgun Rendezvous. I hope you find some interesting things to enjoy.

I just wanted to remind you that it's a very simple thing to join, and then we'd like to include you in our conversations. I'm sure you have experiences to add to the mix.

If you've read here for any time, you'll note that I'm always trying to get the guns out of the gun cabinets, and onto the range. Trying to get some pictures of the guns in use, along with the stories of enjoying them. I put a huge effort into the guns I make. I hate to see them just disappear into the woodwork after I proof them and ship them. We try to draw out conversation as well. It's like pulling teeth. Most people just click in and out and never comment. That's a bummer after all the work that goes into uploading nice posts for reader's enjoyment.

So; we're always interested in drawing new readers who might actually participate in the forum here. We don't only talk about my stuff. In fact - most of the posts about shooting, are from other people's products.

Give it a thought. We'd like to welcome you as a member of the forum, and have you share in the conversations.

Gary
Re: To our Visitors
August 28, 2010 03:56AM
Moving this up again.

We'd like you to feel welcome here. I'm, personally, always trying to run across those exceptionally rare people who enjoy organizing, and can draw out others to participate. I evidently cannot do that. I'm the artist type. The more I ask for participation, the more determined people become to withold participation. Obvious personality thing. Has to be the correct type that doesn't seem threatening ... just by saying hello. I've been talking to these same people for 5-10+ years. You can't talk that much for that long, and not annoy them, disappoint, say something they don't like, etc. I can do a lot of things ... but clearly not this one. It's the math and the odds.

We need fresh blood. You're out there. We need your skills.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021