Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: August is drawing to a close...

August is drawing to a close...
August 26, 2010 11:05PM
and it appears that only a few of us have shot ANYTHING!!??
August 27, 2010 01:54AM
Yeah ... that still amazes me. But - the more I've asked, the less we get. stunned

I've been exchanging mails with a couple of you. Considering what to do or change so far as my habits here with the forum. I honestly thought sensible mature people would enjoy a place to interact and share their hobby. But, it's a place for me to do a little soft shoe and play the harmonica. When I stop, the lights go out. I'll figure what will yield better results.

Was a good day in the shop. Yesterday's injections helped very much already.

Gary
August 27, 2010 07:31AM
Wish I had been shooting! Many things have gotten in the way lately...work is insane (at least one of my 3 colleagues away over next 6 weeks and the 3 weeks past), some big projects at home too...I am surely missing slinging some lead. However, all is not lost, as a hunt is planned for mid September, possibly deer, pig and wallaby, so I'm hanging out for that. In the meantime I'll practice when I can, maybe some time tomorrow.
Gary, pleased to hear the jabs are helping.
Cheers
Neil
August 27, 2010 12:15PM
I wouldn't sweat it . . . many folks are trying to squeeze in that last vacation before Labor Day / back to school. It's been almost impossible to get anyone on the phone. on the phone

-- Jim
August 27, 2010 07:24PM
I doubt that explains April through September...
August 27, 2010 07:32PM
Or the previous two years when I've heard the same reasons.

Personally, I think it has something to do with a "lack of typing".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2010 01:12AM by barnespneumatic.
August 31, 2010 03:28PM
Yeah, once you get the telepathic forum interface up and running, the posts will come rolling in. All you'd have to do is intend to post something on the forum, and it's covered! Running through your "to-do" list as you're laying in bed trying to fall asleep, feeling guilty about not posting that idea you had? The telepathic forum interface will save your bacon yet again.

Now of course if people actually have to go the the computer and keep poking at those pesky keys.....eye rolling smiley
September 01, 2010 05:18AM
I shot my Crosman 2300 mule .22 into a box at 5 yards. Want to see the target?bad dude
September 01, 2010 02:34PM
I believe you threatened this same post about a year ago Lon. And we said yes.

What I'm curious about is .... did that shot into a box 5 yards away ... satisfy the needs of your hobby? You are highly disciplined Lon. bowing -- Far East

tongue sticking out smiley
September 02, 2010 05:00AM
Gary,

That was the .177, the .22 is new.

It'll have to suffice until I get a few other things settled.

Lon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021