Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Timber Wolf - ADDITIONAL PICS

Timber Wolf - ADDITIONAL PICS
September 01, 2010 01:41AM
I don't know what the Doc slipped into those last injections, but I hope he has more of it. This has been the most successful round of injections I've had to date. Maybe he just really hit the spot. I've been working a lot.

I appreciate the well wishes I got, and I was surprised to see quite a few of the comments tell me to enjoy myself for a few days. I decided to do that, by working on the business model for the next few years. As you know, back in January, I opened the ledger for a brief time. About three weeks I think it was. I chose to limit the choice of model frame, to the Grey Fox family of guns. That's had nearly universal smiles since I came up with it's classic format. I limited the orders, and cut them off quickly - lest I over reach.

Well, considering the regular conversational interest I have in classic lines from the past, the back room pointed out that a longer reservoir, longer barrel ... a more severely dropped stock ... and most of the action set inside a long slim stock ... and I'd have the nearest thing to the lines of a Kentucky rifle I've ever offered. I decided to do just that, and to call this model the "Timber Wolf". It will be made in 46 caliber, like the Grey Fox. The entire gun will come in at 57" It will perfectly balance in the hand at the forestock grip. It will be light in weight, and a real power house of a PCP.

Now ... here's the rub. I can't currently accept orders. I'm working on the ledger. I'm obligated to the ledger. And I want to make a showing on that, and prove what I've been chronicling for so long. There are a bunch of guns nearing firing condition. I want to get a few of those out of here first. However; this is warning that a brief season will open for the Timber Wolf ... perhaps around the end of the year. We'll see. I wanted you to know this is coming. Perhaps you'd care to think about it.

I've used the Grey Fox model of parts, and put together enough of the concept to begin testing it. I used the few days you guys gave me for it. Thanks ... I've very much enjoyed it.

I took it, in a very raw format, to the field a couple of days ago. Of course, the angle of the photo, and the fact that there's no stock, makes it look longer still. But, it shot amazing well. You might notice that really fine pc. of spruce that once graced Jerry's Yukon for a quick field test. haha. Nice string wrap and all - spared no expense ...

a_Wolf 008.jpg

It balanced and held so well, I took a shot at an empty toss away O2 cyclinder at about 20 yards. Just sighted down the barrel ....

Wolf 012.JPG

Thru and thru. This was with a "buckball" sheared from .495" round ball. Worked a treat. Easy to load and shoot - even with no sights at all on the gun! It shot the buckball at 1003 fps with no firing pin seal ....

Timber Wolf 008.JPG

I tweaked it a bit, tested it tonight. Here's the proof. The gun can really take advantage of it's longer barrel, and several innovations I thought of recently.

Timber Wolf 009.JPG

Knocking at the 600 foot pound door. About to kick it in. That's pretty stout for a slim 46 caliber BB gun. eye popping smiley

The great thing is that the gun will share most of it's parts with the Grey Fox. That will save a lot of set-up effort (I'll just make up crates of the shared parts - hahah). I've needed the next generation of the business, once the ledger guns start going out. I'm pretty sure this will be it. And, it will answer the overwhelming desire for guns with classic lines and features. I think my engraving, carving, acid etching, inlay work, and other skills will find a canvas here. And, the family will make great hunters in baseline format too.

The time will come. I just wanted you to know.

And now, I'll finish Hugh's Nitro stock and we'll get that finished. Jerry's stock too. And a few others farther along. It was great to have a few days to enjoy - and nearly pain free too. Amazing fluke. The only time I've remotely felt this good was during a course of oral steriods some months ago for a week. Hope it lasts. smileys with beer

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 02:33AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Timber Wolf
September 01, 2010 01:51AM
Good to hear you're feeling better, Gary. Looks like you didn't waste any time coming up with more work for yourself!
September 01, 2010 02:01AM
Hi Doug,

Well, it's really hard to separate Gary from Gary's work. In the long run, it's refining work. Making the work less stressful by standardizing components. I've been working toward this for some time. If you consider that ... my work is never going to be "done" until I quit or get carried out. So; this isn't signing up for anything. I'm sorting out the next phase of the business, and where it will be able to go as the origonal ledger becomes less of a weight.

All these questions are always in the background. Sorting out some stuff apart from the daily routine actually qualifies as relaxing.

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2010 02:06AM by barnespneumatic.
September 01, 2010 02:58AM
Just another note. Names and projects are etched on the insides of my eyelids. I blinked and was reminded that the Butler 56 Bison is all blued and nearly ready for the field. The Rearick Tundra 45 is also ready to assemble. I just have to get the Bodio pump 45 out of here before year's end. With the Alder 32. Let's see ... a quick recital without looking. Hemmings Mach I, Saleh Savannah 32, Johnson Delta 32, Cone Woodsman 62SS, Hoover Chameleon, Westall Nitro, LaMoure 45, Flynn 32 ... all here as I move parts around. Nothing has been overlooked.

I hope it makes sence, that I have to have a long term road map ... as all of these are the previous generation. It takes some testing to make sure things are suitable. I don't get as much feedback on all of the models as I once thought I might. I like to shoot a bunch of lead thru new ideas.

Gary
September 01, 2010 05:16AM
Gary,

That looks like it has muzzleloader written all over it.nowthatIthink

Lon
September 01, 2010 02:41PM
Hi Lon,

Well, this one is a slide breech. I really like that. But; the rifle could easily be made as a muzzle loader - sure thing.

Once a stock is roughed out ... the shape will become more evident.

smiling smiley

Gary
Anonymous User
September 01, 2010 11:55AM
It is great that you are feeling better, the past four year,s on your site and you have not mentioned the word,s very often. I hope that you took some time off. db
September 01, 2010 02:39PM
Hello Don,

I enjoyed a bit of free time. I'm not very gifted at deciding where to go and what to do. I usually have several things on my mind, that I've been wanting to do in the shop ... and have not due to things I must do in the shop. So; I enjoyed this project ... even if much of it was late in the evening. Probably sounds screwy ... but I guess that's me too.

smiling smiley

Gary
September 01, 2010 01:22PM
Ahhhhh . . . the Scout Plus. tongue sticking out smiley

Looks good . . .

-- Jim
September 01, 2010 02:45PM
Hi Jim,

There's some family genes in there, I'm sure.

fudd

Gary
September 01, 2010 03:23PM
Typical Gary.... we give him the proverbial hall pass to go and goof off and what does he do? more confused

Back to the shop, of course.eye rolling smiley

I think it's some sort of physiological reaction. Any time his fingers become visible from underneath their accustomed coating of machine oil and grime, he's got to re-apply it like sunscreen. laughing again

The new model looks pretty nice. It's got the approved "lumber and string" stock, now all it needs is some tape-on ladder sights and it's an official prototype! It's a classy-looking way of getting plenty of barrel length without looking ungainly, and a nod to the past with the Kentucky Rifle style as well. It does look very much like a stretched Scout...an Eagle Scout, perhaps?wink
September 01, 2010 08:08PM
Hi Sean,

You nailed me. Can't deny it. I'm a shop creature. Always have been ... since I was a little shop creature. winking smiley

Yes - there's the cranked lines of the action. Of course, the Scout is a butt reservoir (this is an under barrel reservoir), and this has three times the power. But ... other than that ... they are ... completely different ... ;?).

Gary
September 01, 2010 09:00PM
Kina like Gamo coming out with "Raptor" pellets...
September 01, 2010 04:50PM
Gary,

I have always liked the long rifles. The Timber Wolf looks like an air gunners must have; powerful, light and classic.

I’m impressed of how quick you can move from a futuristic rifle like the Barracuda to a more classic looking rifle like the Timber Wolf. I really hope that you continue feeling well.

Julio
September 01, 2010 08:03PM
Hello Julio,

I just dial in the time period on the "replicator". haha.

It seemed time for a real classic pc. once again. Always hard to tell what people might like. But everybody likes nostalgic designs.

Gary
September 02, 2010 02:47PM
This one kinda reminds me of the Predator concept too. Would be nice to see with a long brass retro tube scope on it . . . would kinda make me cringe to see it with modern optics. nerd

-- Jim
September 02, 2010 03:04PM
That's what I had in mind. External adjust rings. I have a long brass 4X ... or might just use a long tube sight - no glass. All I need is time and pain pills! haha.

Gary
September 01, 2010 07:40PM
great name , it kinda fits ,,, dont know how , but it does ,
glad to hear they have finally found out just where to stick the needle ,,
t
September 01, 2010 08:00PM
Hi Tom,

I don't have any tattoos, but I'm thinking of having one .... a bullseye .... with an "Inject Steriod Here" logo. Whattaya think? nowthatIthink

Glad you like the name. I did too. That's one reason I decided to mention it now ... before Daisy comes out with a Timber Wolf or something ... haha.

Gary
September 01, 2010 11:55PM
long and lean....like a Timberwolf!

although at 57" long, you need to be over 6 feet tall to carry it around more innocent
September 02, 2010 02:21AM
Hi Joebill,

Hey ... All those primative types carried much longer guns all over North America in the 18th and 19th centuries.

That's OK ... you can tower over your bullpup. winking smiley Just don't wear your fringed buckskins. ;?)

Gary
Anonymous User
September 02, 2010 05:55AM
Well since nobody else asked, how many shots did you get off a fill with that Long Tom. I like that a lot Gary,Green bowing I'm seeing lots of brass and , hold your breatheye popping smiley, tiger maple stock on that slim jim.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2010 06:00AM by Joe Hoover.
September 02, 2010 03:08PM
Hi Joe,

Never got that far in the testing yet. But I will. It will have several shots - for sure. I think I recall that the primary shot went from 3,200 down to 2,700 psi. At least two very powerful ones.

Tiger Maple would look just fine. For sure. This one is wearing Walnut this year though. ;?) Nice and thin.

Once I set the replicator to spit these out, whistling I can take the time to dress them up many different ways.

Gary
September 03, 2010 02:39AM
More pics .....

I did a bit of woodworking too .... winking smiley Hey - this stuff sure cuts easier than steel! nowthatIthink

Victory 003.JPG

Victory 005.JPG

Victory 008.JPG

Victory 009.JPG

Don't make any judgements. I've got a few things up my sleeve for this one.

Green bowing

Gary
September 03, 2010 12:40PM
Interesting . . . not what I expected. I'll have to wait to see the final picture. thumbs up

-- Jim
September 03, 2010 12:55PM
Oh no .... that comment is oooooozzzzzing with diaappointment Jim ..... More sad
September 03, 2010 02:30PM
Not at all, Gary. Just having a hard time wrapping my brain around the unfinished stock versus the completed piece. That's why I'm the computer guy and you're the artist. artist

-- Jim
September 03, 2010 04:07PM
haha.

Don't wrap your brain around anything Jim. You'll end up all "twisted". hahaha.

You're just looking at the rough sawn blocky profile. It will be all tapered with compound curves when it's complete. My little ole artist brain can't stop thinking of innovative ways to achieve the look I want and the mechanical needs for the pc. It's been an interesting (if distracting) channel to watch. haha.

Gary
September 03, 2010 04:52PM
Hi Gary,

It’s nice to see, for a change, that the reservoir tube is hidden within the stock. I don’t want to affect the final product with my comments, but from my point of view this rifle is looking good!
September 03, 2010 05:43PM
You will note that the "chunk-O-wood" has lost a lot of weight. Molded in grip areas. Tapered as much as possible. It can never be as slender as a black powder gun. Unless I just leave out the reservoir, firing valve, firing tube ... and all that pesky AIRgun stuff. haha.

Victory 008.JPG

Victory 010.JPG

Victory 013.JPG

Victory 014.JPG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2010 12:42AM by barnespneumatic.
September 04, 2010 01:34AM
It's still clumsy compared to what it will be. More lines will be moved inward, and more sculpting will take place when I get to it.

It's a good design to add to the overall body of work.

Gary
September 04, 2010 03:36PM
Gary,

I am really liking the way this rifle is taking shape. I think it would make a great muzzleloader hunting gun; poor man's Bison.

It's going to be interesting to see how you stuff the reservoir in there.

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2010 03:44PM by Bigbore.
September 04, 2010 04:34PM
Hi Lon,

The reservoir is in place in the pic immediately above your comment here. The gun is charged and fully functional in the pic (other than inletting for the hammer cocking slot).

Gary
September 03, 2010 05:45PM
Hello Julio,

Please feel free to compliment my work .... any time you care to. whistling hahah

Gary
Anonymous User
September 03, 2010 08:21AM
A Barnes Vernier designed rear sight combined with a open globe front sight for long range shooting. Fold down ghost ring sight on the action for hunting where low light might comes into play. One of my favorites already Gary, just a super design!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2010 01:51AM by Joe Hoover.
September 03, 2010 12:53PM
Hi Joe,

I have fifty pounds of wood to take out of the stock. Make it paper thin wherever I can.

Hey - you want me to spend a month on sights - don't you. haha. Actually, I have a bug about doing a long tube sight. Peep rear - crosshair front. I have an idea that it might be easier to see and focus. Part of the problem is that by the time people can collect this sort of thing, their eyes are not 20 years old. hahaha.

I just ran across a section of plywood in the shop, which had a punched 203 yard group on it. Looked darned good too. And, it said "Open Sights". I recall that was a rear peep and ghost ring front.

Well, this won't be the last. Can't do it all on this gun. ;?) I think I have a plan. Working on this for a while, then on another, and another. Heck - I might end up with buckhorn sights on the Barracuda and three scopes on the Victory .... stunned

smileys with beer

Gary
September 03, 2010 04:16PM
Hey . . . I remember that group!

[www.glbarnes.com]

typing

-- Jim
September 03, 2010 07:37PM
Hi Jim,

Hey - neat. There's a lot of good stuff on that page. I don't know how you find that stuff. I couldn't have found that for money.

take a bow

Gary
September 03, 2010 08:46PM
Thought you might dig that. The Reader

-- Jim
Anonymous User
September 04, 2010 01:45AM
Hey Gary get some of those elves living in the tree to do the sights while you work on the important stuffdig it. Naw really I think it will look great with the long brass tube sitting up there. I love shooting open sights when they are good ones, for the older folks out there ,not me I'm only 51one-eyed, try a diopter with shooting glasses. They really work well and will really bring the iron sights into focus.
September 04, 2010 02:30AM
Hi Joe,

I'm making it so it has a very short 11mm dovetail at the muzzle .... and a very short one about 10" in front of the receiver. That way, it can take a variety of sights. Not only the tube sight ... but other versions of open/peeps too.

The heck of it is, it takes far longer to make the stuff than to think about it. haha. This has been one of those though, that's had the back room of my mind kicking out solutions on a regular basis. The back room must have found this one interesting. I can't turn it off. Another idea!

Gary
September 04, 2010 08:07AM
There's already a bunch of pretty skookum sighting setups already out there, no need to re-invent the wheel. Thank the Black Powder Cartridge long-range rifle guys for it, those Sharps and Rolling Blocks and such can really reach out there. The sights they make for those have plenty of adjustment and are as vintage-looking as it gets. Either that, or a target-type diopter setup, they're certainly precise enough. As long as your bases are there in the first place, you'll find some kind of sight to perch up there on top.

Sure takes a long piece of walnut for one of these, doesn't it? You could do up the tip like a schnabel forearm, for guys with really, really long arms. winking smiley
September 04, 2010 02:38PM
Hi Sean,

Hey - if you know of a website that gives those fancy sights away ... let me know. Contrary to popular belief ... all of the price of my rifles is not pure profit. haha.

Everybody would like to SEE a nice $500-1,000 pc. of timber on there, and SEE a nice $500 set of sights. I'm afraid there's a good reason why I shoot Simmons much of the time. Green bowing

Gary
September 04, 2010 04:31PM
Hi Sean,

Hey ... sorry ... I didn't mean to sound like an old crab. I'd order up a bunch of interesting things to try out if I had the wallet for it. I know there's great stuff out there.

Gary
Anonymous User
September 05, 2010 04:06AM
Gary, I remember the sight on the Nautilus, that was a cool setup. I also remember one that you did on a Bison I believe that rotated for different ranges. The long brass tube sight will make that gun look like it was taken right out of the Green Mountain Sharpshooters museum.
September 05, 2010 02:11PM
Hi Joe,

Took some weight out of that chunk.

Timber Wolf 002.JPG

Timber Wolf 004.JPG

And thought this would capture the front of the stock, reservoir, and barrel.

Timber Wolf 008.JPG

That's my Friday night and Saturday. More coffee

Gary
Anonymous User
September 05, 2010 03:09PM
Yea, it's definitely leaner for sure. Looking good, bet it will balance out nicely when swinging along by your side on the way to the stand. Long rifles are a lost art, They went out with iron sights when the scope or optic sight came into it's own. Long guns just hang right out there for you when shooting free hand. You know that design has almost endless possibilities, a splinter forearm stock would look nice and give the rifle a Hawken look.
September 05, 2010 04:18PM
Yeah .... I'm finding the splinter stock is going to be required to get anything less costly. Takes a tree to cut the wood from, and all the clamping, turning, clamping again, lining up, adjusting, bashing overhead lights, knocking over iced tea glasses .... it's stressful. haha. Just cutting the slot requires at least three set ups for travel. Oddly, I don't have a nice 60 inch travel mill ... whistling

The gun does just lay there on your forestock hand. Perfectly balanced.

The sighting system requires forethought too. You can't just dovetail the receiver. That's not in the right place for any traditional long rifle system. And, of course, any traditional system requires a way to mount a front sight, and a way to mount a sight forward of the receiver. Can be done.

Another thing ... as you know ... traditional guns used monster heavy wall barrels. There was material there to dovetail, drill, and tap. Not so with an airgun barrel ... which is kept lighter to offset the heavy reservoir right under it. You use a heavy traditional barrel, and a reservoir under it, and you have a dedicated bench rifle - and nothing else.

There's a lot to making a gun like this correctly. In fact ... if anyone has made "tube under" long rifles of traditional lines, I've never seen one. All I've seen is "butt reservoir" guns. That has it's own big issue. Traditional guns used thin reservoirs we'd never think of trusting today. Nobody is going to pump up a couple of thousand pumps for a light weight gun. They'll find some way to hook it to a carbon fiber tank (can you say A-daptor?) And then, you have to make your reservoir accident proof by making it so it can take 4,500 psi ... and add a safety let off valve. That's what I did with the Nautilus ... and it was a bunch of work ... the reservoir weighed as much as people want the little whispy guns to weigh.

So; you are seeing my approach to this. It's not intended to be a little cheap gun. It's brother, if it has one, would be the origonal Alpine. I might be able to do a splinter stock gun with more metal showing ... but only for a small modern scope. When you get into alternative mount points, it takes big time.

Then too ... it's assumed that a muzzle loader is less work. That's incorrect. It's far more work. You have the ramrod. Ramrod tubes. Ramrod keeper spring. Ramrod channel (where it conflicts with barrel clamp screws). You need clamps and end caps to hold that stuff if it's not in a long stock. You need a false muzzle loading kit - if you want accuracy. Everything takes time and detail.

But ... in the end ..... you have a really fine rifle. fudd rudolph

Gary
Anonymous User
September 06, 2010 03:06AM
I know inletting that long forearm was a tedious task, then shaving it so close to get the look your after, whew one inclusion and it's time to start over. Some older rifles had the rear long range sight mounted directly on top of the butt stock. Of course then your dealing with the natural movement of the wood. With the long sight radius a ghost ring on the rear will work great. On another note Gary, have you ever considered having the barrel pass through the reservoir? I'm not talking about this rifle, just wondered if you had ever done anything like that.
September 06, 2010 11:28AM
Barrel passing THROUGH the reservoir...now that sounds interesting....wow
September 08, 2010 06:35PM
Hello Joe,

I just remembered this questions you'd asked. Funny ... I had these epidural injections this morning. When I got home, I laid down for a while. As I woke up, that question was one of the things that came to mind.

No, I've never done it. I've thought about it some. The issue is the firing valve and breech loading. It's all possible - but awkward. I just don't think there's enough to gain to develop it. We'll see. One time, I might wake up with the answer. I hope I don't for a while .... I've got plenty on my plate right now ... haha.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Gary
September 08, 2010 08:38PM
i love the lean look , but ,,, i hate to say it , i rather liked the square chunky look of the original block of wood ,,, dont know why , maybe just the simplicity of it . nice work on the letting in though
September 08, 2010 11:05PM
Hey Tom,

For a hefty optional cost ... I could leave your stock "as bandsawn" for that arts and crafts look. thumbs up

haha.

Gary
Anonymous User
September 09, 2010 04:03AM
Ha, I know I've been posting a little more than normal but didn't think it was to the point of giving you nightmaresstunned.

Yea I can see where the breech and valve might present somewhat of a problem now that you mention it, hehehe.
September 10, 2010 12:44PM
just like mercedes and porche ,,, charge extra for the bits they leave off , what a concept ,,, less is more thingy.
its shaping up very nicely though
September 10, 2010 07:33PM
That's going to be a fine looking long rifle Gary! thumbs upWith all that reservoir, are you aiming for extra shots or extra power?
Cheers
Neil
PS Further to my report in "I'm just saying" we had no perceptible aftershocks last night, something to celebrate!smileys with beer
September 10, 2010 09:17PM
Hi Neil,

I have to read your report. I saw it and was called away. Nice big post - I must get back there. And, can you beleive, these last injections have pretty much reversed how well I was feeling. My back has been killing me today. Hopefully it's what's called "steriod flare". I've been lucky before. They do the darned things in series. So; it's not based upon how you feel. The night before, I felt great. Then the proceedure was very painful, and the ache remained. Then today I've been walking like a crab again. why me

The Wolf uses a 1 inch reservoir to keep it as slender as possible, so I took full advantage of the length. The barrels have shown that they benefit from an additional 5 inches or so. You know, the antique PCPs often had barrels of 40 inches. Antiques in my reference books speak of 48 inch barrels. That's what the machine benefits from. It's a recent myth that only carbines can be carried in the woods (or encased in cabinets ... whistling ... ooopppps). Of course, we now have the Barracuda model too, so a bullpup flintlock can only days away ... hahah.

Gary
September 11, 2010 08:07PM
Thanks Gary.
I hope those shots kick in soon. Can't have you walking around like a crab for too long, someone might want to make you into a chowder!!

Can you remind me of the benefits of a long barrel, apart from providing a classic look? Are there benefits with air use or acuracy?

Cheers
Neil
September 11, 2010 10:06PM
Hi Neil,

Sure thing. We're using a relatively slow moving force (compared to powder or smokeless). We need time to push the ball down the barrel.

It takes a blast to get the ball into motion, but once moving, a smaller push can keep it accelerating. If we have the barrel length, we can use that energy.

Most of our guns are porting air after the slug/ball has left the muzzle (because the muzzle gets there too soon). Especially if we're going for big power.

Sure - the well balanced gun will stop porting air so you've used what you needed to get the ball out the barrel - and no more. However; then
something comes into play that has no place in 2010. "Satisfaction". You have to be satisfied that the gun is balanced, and the measured blast pushed your ball to the end of the barrel ... didn't waste air ... and you got .... about 200 foot pounds of energy. whistling

To get a bigger blast, you have to get more in motion faster. So; you get an enormous "BANG" right off the bat ... and you have more than you can use in the barrel length you've chosen (in our shorter guns).

Add more barrel length, and you can use the energy your valve produced. They used to have tremendous long barrels. We've used ultra high pressure to get more quicker. But, we've limited ourselves by setting the fixed length of our guns.

Gary Pipe smoker
September 12, 2010 02:15AM
BTW .... the Barracuda functions so well because it ALSO has a very long barrel. It's the action that allows this long barrel to be used. IIRC the barrel is 30+ inches in a 39" rifle!

a_58Barracuda.jpg

a_TimberWolfStock.jpg

GAry
September 26, 2010 03:59AM
Bullpup flintlock eh? Is the fireproof hood included with that one, or do you just put your hair out after every shot? hot smiley
September 27, 2010 08:53AM
hair is so overrated ,,,, who wants to look like a bee gee anyway.... yule rules [brenner that is]
September 27, 2010 12:56PM
Putting these pics on this thread too. This thread has a lot of traffic, and the one with the completed stock pics has sort of gotten lost. Wanted to show where the stock lines and detail ended up. thumbs up

Gary
a_TimberWolfStock.jpg
a_TimberWolfStock2.jpg
a-TimberWolfStock3.jpg
Anonymous User
October 02, 2010 03:09PM
I agree with bigbore, look's like a custom black powder rifle. db.
October 02, 2010 08:52PM
i think you will have to wear a big spanish conquistadors hat to shoot this gun in.
just to look in tune with it.
October 02, 2010 11:02PM
Maybe I can convert it to a Matchlock .... hahaha.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021