Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anybody have Harry Pope's e-mail addy?

Anybody have Harry Pope's e-mail addy?
September 15, 2010 06:25PM
I tried to look up some pics of Harry Pope's rifles on Google. Good luck .... mostly just links to forum questions and such. But then, a real break. I copy here....

Harry Pope - Email, Address, Phone numbers, everything! 123people.com Harry Pope's Pictures (32). Harry Pope| Moreland ... harrypope web .... Legacy Timber Sights Poison Italy Barber Memoir Rifle Roald Dahl Claims Target ...
www.123people.com/s/harry+pope

You can get Harry Pope's e-mail and phone no. .... gee ... you think for a price? Maybe this is some program that fills in any name to troll for suckers. haha. He worked around 1890-1920. Before Al Gore.

Gary
Re: Anybody have Harry Pope's e-mail addy?
September 15, 2010 06:26PM
Oh ... hahah .... I was reminded today ... he "also" made left hand twist barrels. hehehe more innocent
September 15, 2010 07:40PM
Welcome to the Internet, where everything is for sale -- even nonexistant stuff. Pipe smoker But you're right, it's just an ad program figuring out you typed in someone's name trying to get you to click through to their site.

-- Jim
September 15, 2010 09:48PM
The net's full of cheap used car salesmen. You can type in "Horse Turd" ... and ... over on the right ... six places will come up ... "Discount Horse Turds". "I love my Horse Turds". "Can't get enough Horse Turds". Everything is a con.

I did get a note from a desperate widow of a Dictator though ... she needs to move some money out of the country. Hey ... you can't hate a person for their father .... whistling

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021