a_cap7.jpg
a_cap8.jpg
a_cap9.jpg
a_Yukon_polished.jpg
a_cup.jpg
Re: More parts
October 09, 2010 01:10PM
Hello Gary:

Wow, what a nice touch for the Timber Wolf. Will that be also engraved? No, I'm just kidding.

Hey you need to go for more cofee...

Julio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 01:12PM by Julio.
October 09, 2010 01:51PM
Hello Julio,

Yeah ... you caught me in the act. Just filled the cup. haha. More coffee

I quit about 10:30 last night. Let's go see if the Elves finished the list I left them ...
October 09, 2010 02:30PM
Gary,

You're having some fun with that one, I do like the finish.

Did you get the anodizing supplies?

Lon
October 09, 2010 03:19PM
Hi Lon,

Yes - thank God.

A bit of a worry there. Even went so far as the Fed Ex guy placing the package up tight against an area where it wasn't visible to me when checking. Took quite a few times of looking, before I noticed it. So; I don't know when it arrived, but I used it last night. Worked well ... couple of the items shown on a new post. Most of the work I'm not yet showing because the customers want to see it when assembled.

Gary
October 09, 2010 03:56PM
Wow, that butt cap sure got old fast. Have you been running the lead pot and the AC at the same time again? wink
October 09, 2010 05:28PM
Hey ... THAT's why all this stuff is oxidizing!!! nowthatIthink

Jerry's used my casting station a few times. And found that there's an odd architectural phenom. with my shop complex. The A/C is a big window unit ... a long way from the casting station. On the other side of the shop. And, the garden shed bumps out between it and the corner too. However; for some crazy reason ... the A/C will suck in the nasty smoke from casting when you burn off the crap that's on old lead. You remember it when you notice the air is all yellow. why me

Gary
October 09, 2010 05:31PM
Hey Jerry,

Did you see yourself in the reflection of your Yukon trigger gaurd? What a pain in the ... back ... all that polishing was. I sincerely trust you will wear white cotton gloves when you place this in your gun cabinet! ;?)

Gary
October 09, 2010 11:25PM
I'll be sure never to let a human actually touch it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021