a_Wolf_anodizing.jpg
a_Wolf_anodizing2.jpg
Re: T Wolf Rcvr.
October 09, 2010 03:49PM
Looking good! Is that freshly sealed?
October 09, 2010 05:23PM
Hi Jerry,

It was sealed last night - around 10:30. I rubbed it out this am. It's finished.

Let's see ... I think there's an optical mount of yours somewhere .... hummmm.....

a_mount.jpg

Here ya go! Turned out nice. I know you agreed to "pink" ... but I had this black dye to use up .... wink ... hope you don't mind. ;?)

a_parts.jpg

I got the bluing parts from the oil drip tray today, cleaned and rubbed them down. More stuff to go together. All of the bluing and the anodizing turned out to my liking. Whewwww ... smileys with beer It's a lot of work just to get the stuff off the racks, clean it, and organize it somewhere where it won't get scratched until assembly. I had to make another one of my "bucket pipe organs" this am. haha. Shown with the new bluing in it.

Gary

Ah .... THERE'S my shoes!!!
October 09, 2010 05:33PM
New pocket camera does a great job ... that's paper towel "fuzz" all over the receiver.
October 09, 2010 11:29PM
Someone has a lot of assembly to get to!
October 10, 2010 02:45AM
That all looks great Gary! Glad all the pores snapped shut so nicely.thumbs up The blued parts look nice and rich as well. Gee, I remember when you set up all the tanks and racks for that process. It's so good to see it all under your control and working so well.

Looking forward to see the total "picture" when it is assembled.artist

Kent
October 16, 2010 06:41PM
if rolex made mounts i know what they would look like ,,,, great work . as ever .
nice looking finish , yep the new camera is doing a fine job of showing your fine job.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021