a_trgrGaurd2.jpg
a_touchmarks.jpg
a_PrairieHawk.jpg
a_PrairieHawk2.jpg
a_PrairieHawk3.jpg
Re: Assorted Project's parts
October 10, 2010 02:47AM
Gary,

The trigger guard, that was the missing part needed to finish the T.Wolf. That one looks nice and matches the rest of the rifle.

Now we need to see all the parts put together...

That stock is also looking real shiny.

Thanks for sharing your work in the making with us.

Julio
October 10, 2010 06:07PM
Julio,

Don't you have a rifle with the same finish?

Lon
October 10, 2010 06:09PM
Hi Lon,

His looks very much the same - it is, however; my "Burl" finish on steel. This is a similar look on Brass. thumbs up
October 10, 2010 06:09PM
Gary,

When do you start assembling the Timberwolf?

You have quite a few rifles in the final stages no?pushingarock

Lon
October 10, 2010 07:30PM
I've been working through the list. Yes - there are several new rifles and one rebuild. All being assembled this weekend, etc.

Finished the knife today. Finishing the Yukon now.

Gary
October 11, 2010 04:27AM
I'm sure we'll be seeing the new Barnes' and their respective owners in some glamour pics soon, can't wait! bowing

The brass and bias cut laminate are great looking. I don't think I've seen the welded brass in any recent work, very interesting.take a bow

Congrats Julio!

Kent
October 11, 2010 02:21PM
Dig that patina. Looks like it was just excavated out of the battlefield. dig it

Hey . . . those grips look suspiciously like my Victory's stock . . . more confused

Looks great!

-- Jim
October 11, 2010 05:31PM
Hi Jim,

I just checked my records. You didn't check the box that said ... "Never make this color laminate again". stunned Gosh ... and it was only a $12 option too. Oh well .... More coffee

hehehe

Gary

Got one more rifle complete now ... but can't show it. The customer wants to be surprised when he sees it in person.
October 11, 2010 05:40PM
The completed pistol grip stocks for the 8mm. How's that finish grab ya? Really smoooooooooth ... take a bow

a_8mmStocks.jpg

I really like this product. I have to get some more colors. I have some other color anodizing in mind too .... hummmmm.

Also ... just FYI ... I needed to replace my pocket camera for the last year. I'd damaged the lens of one bashing into a milling handle in the shop. It never wanted to open and close right again, though I fiddled with it. I went back to a previously disgarded camera with other issues. Finally, I got one on sale I'd been watching. I love it. If you ever want a really, really fine unit ... I love this Nikon S8000. It's on the edge of being a "pocket" camera for size, but it works for me. And, the 14.2 megpix ... and 10X zoom ... and excellent macro are great. Love it thumbs up

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021