Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Yukon Complete

Yukon Complete
October 10, 2010 10:19PM
Glamour Shots later. Here ya go Jerry. I sincerely hope you enjoy it for decades.

Don't shoot 'yer eye out! one-eyed

smileys with beer wink

Gary

a_YukonComplete.jpg

a_YukonComplete2.jpg

Just need a good total cleaning, and then it's ready to hit the range. thumbs up

Gary
October 10, 2010 10:20PM
Hey - It was finished 10-10-10.

Ya owe me a tip for that! haha.

Gary
October 11, 2010 12:49AM
Congratulations Jerry, this one for sure is going to be in duty soon. Please keep us posted.

Julio
October 11, 2010 04:16AM
That's a BEAUTE and a BRUTE, I'll bet! "festive" Jerry we need to get you and that gun in front of some proper backdrop for the next photo op. What would that be a cloverleaf target or a wild beast in the woods? Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Congrats again,

Kent
October 11, 2010 06:45AM
Wow Gary, nice work, wow Jerry, you are a lucky man! Need to see more! And how it shoots...excited
Cheers
Neil
October 11, 2010 02:22PM
Congrats Gary and Jerry! Looks like a winner.

-- Jim
October 11, 2010 05:28PM
Thanks Jim ..

Hey ... looks like Jerry doesn't want it ... whistling ... no comment ya know .... guess I'll have to sell it .... laughing

He's either off casting bullets, or saving the world. Not sure which is most important! haha.

Gary
October 12, 2010 06:05PM
WooHoo! I've got to go find my white gloves!
October 16, 2010 06:39PM
oh gary ,,,, wallnut and stainless ,, just the perfect amount of carving ,,, and some texture thrown in for good mesure .
that is just perfection.
October 17, 2010 08:06AM
Oh wait...I meant "no fair...Jerry gets all the cool toys"winking smiley
October 20, 2010 04:50AM
Wow! Gary, it's so beautiful. It's a Masterpiece. I really like it. I've been dreaming to own this gun for 10 years he..he..It's a .62 caliber which makes it even more desirable. I don't know how anyone can make a better looking and impressive gun like this. Good job Gary as usual, and congrats to Jerry, a very lucky man!
October 20, 2010 09:24PM
Gents,
The gun shoots as good as it looks! A couple days ago I shot a group at 50 that can't be much over 1/2" if not less. I'll need to take it off the war wagon wall and measure and photograph it soon. It was ringing the bell at 200 yards routinely as well...with a zero power holographic sight!
Yukon.jpg
details1.jpg
details4.jpg
details5.jpg
details6.jpg
details7.jpg
details8.jpg
details9.jpg
details10.jpg
details2.jpg
October 21, 2010 12:16AM
Great Pics ... nicely done!

thumbs up
October 21, 2010 02:08AM
Great pics, they bringing out the details real well. Now let's see some number on it. This exotic gun would be well suited to hunt the exotic lion and tiger in exotic places like Africa and Asia. I bet they woulldn't mind getting shot by this beauty either he..he.
October 21, 2010 03:38AM
Very nice. Pretty even where it doesn't show. grinning smiley
November 05, 2010 11:04PM
Wow really impressive love the cheek piece..
November 05, 2010 11:10PM
Now if Gary would just post a picture of the 50 yard group I shot at Kent's... more innocent I can't believe I didn't take a picture myself!
November 05, 2010 11:24PM
Did I take a pic? I don't recall seeing one. I think you stapled it in the War Wagon. I can go take a pic. Sure ... I'm just sitting here with nothing to do ... more innocent hahah

Gary
November 05, 2010 11:43PM
I'll bet you do! sorry...more innocent
November 05, 2010 11:51PM
Took my life into my hands! There are a million Starlings in the bamboo at night. Walk near the War Wagon, and the bamboo flutters like some wild thing. It's actually creepy scared Hitchcock would be pleased! Some fly out ... odd too .... some slam into the house - fly around crazy like bats. Probably 'cause they were roosting and startled.

The war wagon is pitch dark ... but here's a flash pic. Let's see how it did ....

Yukon Target 005.JPG

Not bad. I quickly stuck a post-it behind the holes as I noted the holes on the white wall - white paper didn't show. Do I go the extra mile?

More coffee

Gary
November 06, 2010 01:56AM
Nice shooting Jerry.
November 06, 2010 02:48AM
You sure do! pushingarock
November 06, 2010 04:01PM
I'll measure that afterwhile. Looks very tight. Super - especially when considering that was WITHOUT magnification for sighting!

Gary
November 06, 2010 06:37PM
.573" C/C ..... excellent shooting for NO MAGNIFICATION while being pounded with 700+ fpe!!!

thumbs up

Gary
November 07, 2010 12:57AM
Oh yes, great shooting eagle eye!
November 07, 2010 02:54PM
That is very impressive alright!
November 07, 2010 06:24PM
Hello Joebill,

Have you blasted anything with your 62 in awhile? The slug Jerry is shooting is very similar to yours. Of course, this Yukon is rifled ... but he's gotten excellent longer range accuracy with is 62 smoothy (Out to 90 yards or so).

Gary
November 08, 2010 02:32AM
Great job Jerry documenting your Yukon, photos, targets and stories of its early adventures. Thanks for sharing all the fun with us on the site. I'll bet the Casio is itching to put some video on the card of the Yukon blasting...?

Here's a pic of the bell from the shoot. The smaller splats are from Julio's Prarie Hawk. This is 200 yards from the War Wagon.

Bell.jpg

Beautiful gun Jerry, we can see you appreciate Gary's craftsmanship.

Kent
November 08, 2010 10:52PM
Hi Kent,

I need to make up some more ammo and get to blasting! You're right, the Casio needs to document some big bore carnage!
November 30, 2010 09:25PM
it really is a tasty gun
November 08, 2010 07:32AM
Hmmm....

Better get that gong target to the doctor, it's got airgunpox.injured
Anonymous User
November 30, 2010 02:29AM
Now that IS impressive.db
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021