Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Julio - your rifle is complete!

Julio - your rifle is complete!
October 12, 2010 12:56AM
After a long wait. It's done. I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Julio has left the details to me for the look and finishes. And ... wants to be surprised. So; unless he changes his mind ... I'll show it later.

This is the third one I've assembled this week. And a couple of more are close behind. Things eventually get done. ;?)

Gary
Re: Julio - your rifle is complete!
October 12, 2010 01:46AM
Way to go Julio! sunny Hey, I want to take the presentation photos for you. Pipe smoker I can think of a couple of nice backdrops for you right around here. No sitting fee!\

See you soon,

Kent
October 12, 2010 02:08AM
Hi Kent:

Sounds good to me and we can ask for Gary's new camera, Hehehe.
October 12, 2010 02:27AM
With Gary's new camera, we can get the reflection of the gun in the tears of joy on your face. We'll use Jerry's to get video and mine to get the slow mo hand shake and hand over.

Kent
October 12, 2010 03:48AM
My oh my .... I don't know what to wear! The grey or the black Barnes Pneumatic shirt? But then, I have a black hat but not a grey one ... or ... I don't really need a hat. But ... my bald head might reflect in the lens .... This is a lot of stress you know ... laughing

It will be fun. Thanks.

Gary
October 12, 2010 04:58PM
Congratulations Julio, can't wait to see the finished product being put through its paces.
Regards
Neil
Anonymous User
October 16, 2010 01:14PM
Very nice Julio, can't wait to see the target's. I like the custom finish and the old black powder look.db.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021