Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cajun Cup Three

Cajun Cup Three
October 20, 2010 07:28PM
Well, we beat it down the road, leaving at 4am. Stayed on the road, and waited for this nice place to open the next morning.

a_pancakesKelly.jpg

Yummmmm

a_pancakes.jpg

a_Dan'lBarnes.jpg

Yes ... the Pancake place had a gift shop .... whistling .... and with the Timber Wolf to show .... and it was cold and rainy that morning ... well .... hahaha

a_DavidEmilyTimmyRoot.jpg

At the Cajun Cup ... we had first class transportation. Here is Kent's daughter Emily, Karl's son David, Jerry's son Timmy, and "Root" the wonderdog. Bad Boy electric 4WD buggy.

a_friends.jpg

We did a bunch of talkin' airguns with friends.

a_jerry_yukon.jpg

I delivered Jerry's completed Yukon 62

a_julio_prairiehawk.jpg

I delivered Julio's Prairie Hawk 8mm

a_MissDelta.jpg

I delivered Kent's "Mississippi Delta" 32.

a_KarlCrockett.jpg

Karl Crockett was there ... eye popping smiley

More later .....

Gary
a_pancakes.jpg
Anonymous User
Re: Cajun Cup Three
October 21, 2010 02:17AM
Dang those blueberry pancakes look good, don't you just love the south Gary. Of course if you would have waited until you got down in Mississpi to buy that hat there would have been a coon big enough to fit Karl's and yours head hehehe.
Great looking place Kent, what was the temp down there?
October 21, 2010 03:41AM
Quite the collection of shots there. I'm glad to see that you found some roadkill to keep the sun off your noggin. winking smiley

I like the looks of Kent's new .32 Delta. It looks like it could put up some pretty good numbers while still staying really quiet. More info to come?
October 21, 2010 05:29AM
Man, some neat guns! Kent, that .32 looks cool! Julio, you have a bayonet for right?bad dude

Lon
October 21, 2010 01:06PM
HI Guys,

Joe, we had beautiful weather, dry, 80 for the highs and 45 at night so we slept with the windows open. No rain, just a little fog on Sunday which the sun burned off while we finished our coffee.Foggy Morn.jpg

Rotor, the MS Delta was a hit with its flat shooting approx 80 grn slug and quite report. This was one of several smallbores that made more noise when the slug hit the target than the discharge sound! Always fun for the kids to get some great shooting in with min recoil and a pleasant report in a size they can handle.

Pics will follow from my other computer,

Kent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2010 03:29AM by Cajun Justice.
October 22, 2010 06:56PM
Great post Gary. I love the looks on Julio, Jerry and Kent's faces as they fondle their new guns. One picture is worth a thousand words......thumbs up
Cheers
Neil
October 22, 2010 10:09PM
Julio,

Where's your coffee cup man! You are out of uniform ... haha.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021