From Mississippi .... With Love.

Gary
laughingRe: All you can stand .... whistling
October 31, 2010 06:39PM
Re: All you can stand .... whistling
October 31, 2010 06:52PM
November 01, 2010 01:32PM
Its all about the coffee. Do not get between Gary and the coffee pot. I think there's something in the "creamer". I can't pronounce half the chemicals in that mix. Half of these are there just to make it creamy. YUM

What?, No classical music playing over the dozer! I think Ride of the Valkyries would be perfect.

Those bushes don't stand a chance!

Kent
November 01, 2010 02:32PM
Hi Kent,

haha. That's why I thought the recordings were so funny. I didn't lay classical music "over" the clip. I'd turned on the radio in the war wagon, and classical music was the first thing I found. Clear as a bell. And then Kelly arrived .... and I did the first gag segment. The music, down to the pauses, just fit the narrative. I thought it was funny. Glad you did to.

Yes - ride of the valkyries would have been perfect. haha.

Gary
November 02, 2010 05:34AM
And as the scene fades you hear Kelly say, "Now don't you dare put that on the internet". So what does Gary do?

Lon
November 02, 2010 06:30PM
I must have misunderforstood ...more innocent
Anonymous User
November 01, 2010 07:28PM
Great videos Gary the war wagon has been up graded to a Officers Club, hahaha. Not sure if that dozer fits into the catagory of brush trimmers, more like brush remover. Who won the farm in Colorado????
November 01, 2010 09:17PM
Yeah Gary, besides building great guns, you're also a natural actor he.he..
November 01, 2010 10:26PM
And the hat is a classic!
November 01, 2010 10:43PM
Thank you Gentlemen ....

I'd like to thank the academy .... and all the little people under foot ... whistling

Ah ... Joe ... Julio won the ranch in Colorado. However; being from the tropics ... and hating cold weather ... he declined that part of the award. stunned It went back into the hat for next year ....

thumbs up
November 01, 2010 11:36PM
a good vet would have that hat on its feet again in no time.
November 02, 2010 06:37PM
November 03, 2010 08:55AM
You realize that if you keep wearing the "Dan'l Boone hat" out into the piney woods, you're eventually going to be posting an entry about how difficult it is to remove a disappointed bobcat from your head. laughing again
November 03, 2010 04:48PM
Well - you had to bring up Bobcats ... didn't you? Even sadder

You recall that I let one go, after watcing it for 20-30 minutes from a tree stand .... thinking it to be protected. Then, I missed my next opportunity at a fair shot by misjudging the distance. I was seriously bummed.

Kent got a beautiful one with his 87 Chief Justice. What a magnificant looking animal.

Yes - I see that my hat might be a liability in the woods. But it sure is toasty in the shop .... whistling

Gary
November 08, 2010 07:55AM
Just don't let those wackos from PETA find out. First we decimated the wild Nauga herds to use their hide, then it was the innocent Faux for their fur, now it looks like the remaining Polyester Beasts will also be obliterated; all in the name of fashion.

Protestations that you're just replacing your lost own fur with some new stuff don't seem to hold much water with them. In fact, from some of the more decorative posters I've seen from PETA, their supporters don't seem to have much fur at all. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021