Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Gun Stock for my 308 Corsair

Gun Stock for my 308 Corsair
March 27, 2011 03:02AM
Finally i started my own blog. Here is my first post on it concerning my new Richard's Micro Fit Guns Stock for my 308 Corsair.

Enjoy and Stay Tuned!!!!

[tofazfou.blogspot.com]
March 27, 2011 03:27PM
Hi Cedric,

Looks nice. You always do good work.

I clicked you in my Browser's Favorites. I'm gonna come read your blog, in the mid of the night ... in my underwear and wingtips, with a big bowl of cereal! Try to get THAT image out of your head!

eye popping smiley

smileys with beer

Gary
March 27, 2011 04:09PM
The blog looks good Ced. I have to go watch TV now, I have this horrible image I need to get rid of!
March 27, 2011 04:52PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....i just cant stop laughing GB. I just told my wife to come read what you wrote and she can't stop laughing. Please tell me that you had your SOCK SUSPENDER on while wearing those wingtips. Its only right. And please tell me you put lotion on your legs..........PLEASE!!......lol

Jerry, I NEED A DRINK AFTER THAT. And i'm still working on how i actually want it to look. Im still trying to figure out why it won't accept my OWN PICS as the background. But i'll figure it out sooner or later.
February 28, 2012 08:36AM
nice job on the stocks too , did the chequering hold up ok to the bed linner , or did it fill , it still looks crisp in the pics.
thanks
tom
April 10, 2012 01:50AM
Dyson,

GOSH!! I never answered your question......MY BAD!

Yes, the checkering holds up really well to the bedliner. The put a decent spray nozzle on the bed liner plus, i made sure that i kept the can about 12-13+ inches away to make sure that it went on as evenly as i could do it. You can feel the checkering with your finger tips when you rub across it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021