Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My entire collection.....

My entire collection.....
March 15, 2009 08:34PM
Well, I've not managed to do any shooting whatsover this weekend, due to having an employee's wedding to go to (best one ever too, a real delight) so I thought I'd share my airgun collection...only a handful really..
The Falcon Raptor multishot .22

The ugly sisters, SamYang 909 and 909s

DAQ Exile .308

The ClarkArms 50 cal

And, that pesky sun keeps coming up morning after morning....
March 15, 2009 11:09PM
Very nice Neil. You must be a true big bore guy as your smallest gun is a .22 strong enough hunt at 100 yards!
March 16, 2009 01:30AM
what a great looking collection despite the "ugly sisters"....lol. very nice indeed.
March 16, 2009 01:53AM
Great collection.

I suspect the ugly sisters can cook though! haha

Gary
March 16, 2009 06:39AM
Thanks guys
The Falcon was my first PCP, and will remain with me forever. The twin tube 909 was the first big bore I handled and I was hooked. I have definitely got enouigh big bores for now, without question. Until the next one.....grinning smiley
March 16, 2009 01:58PM
I think you REALLY need to get some lead thru that rear hammer gun now Neil. grinning smiley Stick the thing out the window. hehe.

Gary
March 16, 2009 05:09PM
I'm having to be real patient Gary. It's going back to the manufacturer, as he's not happy with some of the chrony figures I've sent him. I suspect it will be 3 or 4 weeks before I can sling some decent lead.....
March 16, 2009 05:53PM
Neil,
Did you get a good slug on the bore? I remember you having word from the gunsmith on the bore but not having any direct measurements.
March 16, 2009 07:12PM
I shot a few of those R.E.A.L's you sent me and both weights seemed to fit well. I sent a handful up to the gunmaker and he got best accuracy out of the light ones..258 grains I think. Your sizing was good I think.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021