Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: No idea ...

No idea ...
February 05, 2011 02:00AM
why Barnespneumatic.com comes up with some site selling stun guns, instead of my domain.

Some screwup. Something messed up with that server. My e-mail doesn't work there either, so I'll have to call them. Always something.

Gary
February 05, 2011 02:21PM
Gotta love technology!

I really like it at a store when the power goes out and the kid behind the counter can't figure out how to take cash. Or when the battery in the toothbrush dies and people can't figure it out. MOVE YOUR HAND UP AND DOWN, DUMMY!

Technology is a great blessing, when it works.
February 05, 2011 05:20PM
I heard from my ISP. In great detail, they explained that ..... something was wrong. stunned

Other than that ... I didn't understand a word. Perhaps Jim did.

At any rate ... the "thingie" is supposed to be fixed, asap.

I don't understand how someone else can claim to be me, without that being considered "hacking" ... but they said otherwise.

For now ... use [www.glbarnes.com] ..... is you want to see my larger website.

Thanks.
Gary
February 05, 2011 06:52PM
So, when do you open up the ledger for folks wanting to order the latest Barnes big bore Tazer? electrified

Yeah, it may not technically have been a hack, but it could have been handled . . . better. smiling smiley

-- Jim
February 05, 2011 10:06PM
Hi Jim,

What I'm curious about ... is these people clearly have printed BarnesPneumatic.com across their webpage. Not just in a url as if it's a mix-up. So - the intention of these people was to redirect people from me to them ... correct?

Gary
February 05, 2011 10:42PM
I just pasted Barnespneumatic.com in the address bar of a fresh page and was directed to glbarnes.com is that the way this is supposed to end?
February 06, 2011 02:11AM
Don't know Jerry,

I just did that too ... got some sort of wierd switch over "BOING boing " sound ... and ended up at glbarnes.com

I guess they will figure it out.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021