Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Forum

Forum
November 05, 2012 12:28PM
Guys ...

You are here. You are reading. I'm seeing your names. But ... you are just not leaving any comments. As I've noted before, many times ... if you are too busy ... I understand. But - you are here. This is like you took the time ... drove over to my house ... got out and looked around ... but just never bothered to say hello. more confused

This forum could be sooooo much more then it is. I'm giving you a nail by nail, box by box account of what I've been doing. Can't wait to finish and get back to completing the guns. In the mean time, some conversation among and between the members would add much to the void created because of my move. I'd appreciate it.

take a bow Gary
November 05, 2012 12:56PM
Thought I'd add this for help. I think we did something like this years ago - but it never stuck.

I'm not a Twitter or Facebook member. But everybody knows that on facebook ... since it's a collosal effort to type the words, "I like this post" ... they have shortened the weary effort to one keystroke ... you hit the button and "Like" the accompanying post. Maybe we need a version of this.

Let's number a few appropriate responces. Just take a deep breath, reach out ... and hit one numeral which conveys your reaction to the post. Let's try.

1). Man, that was a great post. I'm pumped up after reading that!!

2). I was thinking the same thing, just hadn't gotten around to posting the thought.

3). You're looking younger and thinner Gary ... have you lost weight? ;?)

4). This makes me want to shoot. I have to just take the time to get the stuff out and enjoy it.

5). I've been spending all my time and efforts on OTHER forums.

6). Where in the heck is my gun!!!

7). I've been shooting and enjoying it, but was too lazy to snap a couple of pics and post them for my friends to enjoy.

8). My dog ate my gun.

9). It's more fun to recieve then to give.

10). Can't wait to see the projects coming together at BPS!

Let's start there. I know number 10 requires TWO keystrokes ... sorry. Maybe we should use a letter?

smileys with beer

Gary
November 05, 2012 01:33PM
Gary,

In computing, a base 16 number system called Hexidecimal is used for some things. There is no 10, after 9, letters A - F are used to represent the next 6 digits.

A) I'm in my underwear holding coffee and can't type with two hands, but it is a good post.

B ) Great post but needs more/better pictures.

C) What, no high speed video? I'm outa here!

D) If it had a cat in it I would have replied.

E) Where are the elves I've been hearing about? I'm going back to the Crosman forum.

F) Who is that old dude in the jeans you hired? Have him take some photos of you for a change.

Lon

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2012 01:50PM by Bigbore.
November 05, 2012 01:02PM
I would like to say thanks to everyone that has taken the time to talk to me via this web site and i feel like i have known you all for a long time even though we have never met. When you find people that enjoy the same as you it is nice to swap stories when everyone is so busy these days with work and all. plus my wife git tired of me bragging about the new gun iwant to get or hey look at what Garys making now.!!! I feel i have talked about myself and shown pics of my family so hopefully if any of you pass me on the street or shows that we could put the hand shake with face if youall could recognize us. however brief it may be.. So again Thanks for making me feel welcome

Thanks
Kurt
November 05, 2012 01:37PM
Hi Gary,
I'm one of those guilty of visiting often, but seldom participating. I've got you on my shortcuts bar, and I naturally go there quite often since I work online most of the day. I have enjoyed seeing the progress of the new place, and like you, am anxious to see your work as it comes out of the new facility. You are looking younger and skinnier. Have you lost weight?smiling smiley
November 05, 2012 01:43PM
dlalder,

Man, you could have saved a ton of keystrokes with the new system.pushingarock

LonMore coffee
November 05, 2012 02:27PM
Younger and skinner ?? I didnt think we could brown nose on this sight hehaheha .

Thanks
Kurt
November 05, 2012 10:03PM
Oh yes Kurt!!!

Brown Nosing is in the charter of Rendezvous! grinning smiley

I also feel like I know you well Kurt. Anybody that wants a smoke print for their desk pad, and keeps their tractor
looking brand new ... has to be good people. winking smiley

Lon, "A", "C"

More coffee
November 05, 2012 11:30PM

more innocentmore innocent
November 05, 2012 11:48PM
November 05, 2012 11:41PM
Funny, guys. laughing again

SO...which smiley is the one for brown-nosing?
November 05, 2012 11:53PM
smiling bouncing smiley

Maybe this one?
November 06, 2012 02:15PM
Gary, 2,3,4

Lon, A, D

Kurt, try the new system.
November 06, 2012 06:09PM
But i cant count past b or c and i can only spell past 2 so all my responses would 3 borin2 but 1 wi11 7ry

Thanks
Kurt
November 06, 2012 06:32PM
Julio,

thumbs up

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Lon
November 06, 2012 06:55PM
Just don't show any photos from the BBQ joint, I'm not sure I could take it. Even sadder
November 06, 2012 11:33PM
Ah ... no ....

We had food in both hands and were laughing so hard all evening, that we didn't take any pictures. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
November 06, 2012 11:02PM
Hi Lon,

Yes, we had a great time. How are you doing on your new property? I hope that we could meet again on a future shoot.

Best,

Julio
November 07, 2012 05:42AM
Julio,

I'm about halfway through it; I still have a few dollars left so I'm going to keep working on it.pushingarock

I'll be around again soon.boing

Best regards,

Lon
November 07, 2012 08:46PM
Four more years....More sad
Anonymous User
November 06, 2012 09:34PM
Forgot to PARTICIPATE....working in new port richey at poll.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021