Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hoss Pistol

Hoss Pistol
January 19, 2013 02:40AM
I'm not sure what is causing the surge of interest again, but I've been getting a number of requests for information - and requests for orders for this gun, or others like it. Of course, at this time; I'm unable to accept. But I haven't forgotten the Hoss 45 - or the HAWG 62.

I'll put a link here to the Hoss 45 [www.airgunrendezvous.com]

This is a 45 caliber rifled pistol - easy to hold and extremely accurate - even with round ball. It shoots about 225 foot pounds with slugs.

The HAWG 62 is another Horse Pistol. It shots approx. 330 foot pounds with it's 62 slugs. The orig. HAWG was Smooth bore - but there's nothing to keep me from doing a rifled version.

And, I have a few other ideas up my sleeve. While the front of my brain has been doing this endless move and set-up here in Florida; the back room of my brain has been quietly churning out ideas and they are pressing harder and harder.

Stick with me while I go finish up in Maryland, and I'll have some additional good stuff as I get going again in the shop. There are some great orders on the books. Things we haven't spoken of - and things you have forgotten about.

Gary

Gary
Anonymous User
January 19, 2013 08:42PM
Next on my wish list!!!!!!
February 04, 2013 02:59AM
You know how I feel about this gun Gary,

I will be watching.

Take care my friend and best wishes on the move
March 16, 2013 02:44PM
Just wanted to keep this up top Gary!!!

Greg
March 21, 2013 02:31AM
Here's a pic for you Greg.
Eric is shooting with the new Bushnell reddot scope.

Hoss at Llano.jpg

Kent
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021