Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Not so Silent Night ....

Not so Silent Night ....
December 10, 2014 01:33AM
It's cold and very Crisp. Sounds are really traveling.

Route 10 - major highway several miles away sounds as if I should get out of the road. Dogs barking sound dangerously close.

The benches are all covered in parts and tools. I'd have to come outside to set a coffee cup down. So I don't have one. I decided to finish a few more of the things I have invested so much time in. We still have several weeks to survive before settlement. And I hear Christmas is coming. Everything is going lovely in Md.

Finishing up the gifts promised.

I am not going to show any other things in the works, until finished. I usually give a heads up for what's coming. At this late date - I want to make sure I only show what I can send out right away (because its finished). I can tell you I have a few small pocket folders that have been in the works. Hope things co-operate. We have some things on the counter, ready to go out.

Ok. I'm still alive and working. How 'bout you?

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 03:16PM by barnespneumatic.
December 10, 2014 09:55AM
Crispy and cold here in Michigan too. Work work work gotta keep ahead of the game so hopefully can enjoy a long Christmas weekend of family and friends . I have all the tractors ready for snow ! Bring it on !!! I'm glad Maryland is almost in the rear view mirror for you and Kelly .
December 11, 2014 02:32AM
Cold and crappy here tonight. Too much stuff to do, too much more to worry about and way too little done for Christmas... Bummer, but it will get much better soon!
December 11, 2014 06:15AM
Raining...again.sad smiley
December 11, 2014 06:27AM
You've heard it before ... "Ya don't have to shovel rain!" laughing Ahhhh .... that's a knee slapper!

You need to get into your "Hoody Footy" and prepare to hibernate.

Gary
December 11, 2014 05:47PM
True enough, said it many times myself. There are times, however, when I wish it would just snow and then stay reasonably cold for a while. Packed snow has decent traction, and a foot of snow on the roof actually insulates it from the colder air above. All the white on the ground really brightens things up this time of year, much appreciated when the days are so short. It's when it warms up to right around freezing and rains for days when the roads and driveways get really ugly.

Gee, I wonder why my wife keeps talking about trying to retire in Hawaii...whistling
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021