Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A Sunny Weekend

A Sunny Weekend
May 02, 2015 05:57PM
It's a beautiful Saturday - 78 F at 12:30 PM. Nice breeze. Would be nice to make this the "default day", wouldn't it?

Thanks to the group of you who checked on me. Was a rough patch there. Probably easy to see me as the poster child for "problems." Wish it wasn't so. I can tell you though, it's frightening when Blood Pressure is just runaway, head is splitting, and I'm on the edge of passing out. I do my turn at the Dr. and go back home. Will this work, this time? Or will I have an "event" that lets me sitting drooling, instead of engraving. Terrifying.

I'm making my way back into the shop. Improved. Afraid the nightmare might come back. That thought is always there. As soon as I realize I'm actually improved ... I immediately realize I'm dreading its return. When nobody seems to know why it shows up, and barely why it leaves ... it's hard to keep confidence up.

But, today is bright. Thanks. When I have a pic ill post. Thanks for the encouragement.

Gary
May 02, 2015 06:58PM
Glad things are on the mend again. I hope you get enjoy a beautiful day without too much turmoil.
sunny
I'm sitting on a plane headed home. I hope the weather is still good when I get there. My my youngest becomes a teenager today. Where does the time go? And where do these aches and pains come from? eye rolling smiley

Scott
May 02, 2015 08:35PM
Hello Scott,

Thank you for taking time to write. Nice to see your name indicating a new comment.

Please allow me to make you feel younger ... ... ...

Kelly was telling me, yesterday; that our "Daughter" was recently concerned as to what "She" preferred to be called, to indicate herself as a "Grandmother!" Our daughter has a daughter who is 21, and married. The fact that our daughter could easily become a grandmother .... makes me wonder where my life has gone! Whoooh!! Ha.

Hope your flight is good, and the weather holds.

Thanks Scott,
Gary
May 02, 2015 10:54PM
Gary, I agree this day in Florida was most beautiful and pleasant. Sorry to read about your health issues. I hope you feel better soon and stay healthy in the future.

Will
May 03, 2015 12:49AM
Beautiful weather here in Michigan too .78 deg and sunny . But..... At about 12:00 ish I felt my lazy boy shake and my neighbors all came running out Into the street looking around . I've lived here 53 yrs and NEVER experienced a 4.0 earth quake. I can only say it's got to be crazy living somewhere that happens . It was very weird even in a one story house . I can't imagine what it would be like in a multi story building . Hope there's no major damage anywhere .
I'm enjoying the temps but not the skeeters .

Thanks
Kurt
May 03, 2015 02:58AM
Hi Gary,

Years ago I went to a seminar by the Michigan Headache Clinic. Not sure if you know of them but you may want to request some information from them if you do not know them.

[www.michiganheadache.com]

Hopefully you can get the frequency and pain down.

Post more next week.

Pedro
Anonymous User
May 03, 2015 03:05AM
I hope you are feeling better and it stay's that way.
May 03, 2015 03:27AM
Thank you Don. bowing -- Far East

I wish the same for your family, as well.

Blessings
Gary
May 04, 2015 11:08PM
Beautiful weather here as well - about time more innocent

glad you are feeling better too
May 05, 2015 10:35PM
Hi Gary,

I'll buy in to your default day if given a vote! I've just now passed 24 hours on the last heat pump fix actually working... At least I only had a financial headache, not real pain I couldn't avoid.
May 07, 2015 08:04PM
No matter what the weather is doing outside, there's no getting around the fact that your "interior weather" takes priority. Nobody likes to be sick on a nice day, but it's not like you get a lot of choice in the matter.

Lets hope that the storms clouds clear out and the sunny days move in (for at least a while) on the Gary Weather Channel.sunny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021