Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 32 magnum - Additional Pics

32 magnum - Additional Pics
September 15, 2015 09:20PM
A few additional pics of this Ledger Ranger 32 Magnum.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
September 15, 2015 09:56PM
Sweet
Am I seeing 2 different designs on the polished metal ? Cross hatch on select area of trigger guard , and swirls on block ? I know you were talkin bout that process awhile ago but I thought it was knife related . Either way I like !

Thanks
Kurt
September 15, 2015 10:10PM
Hi Kurt,

On the trigger guard, the outer flats are bright polished. The recesses are a "Florintine" finish (yes, fine cross hatching). Classic surface treatment.

On the Receiver Block, the outer flats are bright polished and there's a band of fine horizontal lines which visually lengthens and divides the block into vertical segments. (There's no "Engine Turning" on the rifle). The Hammer Tube Cap has sections of very soft brushing combined with bright polish.

Glad you like it Kurt!

Gary
September 15, 2015 10:03PM
Awesome, incredible, outstanding..... what else can i say! Anticipation is ramping up.
September 15, 2015 10:14PM
You better get some Deer Feet screwed into your Fireplace ... And send me a gun case in a cardboard sleeve. thumbs up. IF you buy a case, you can have it drop shipped here and save postage. Don't buy a piano case ... As it ups the postage back to you by a good bit due to weight and size.

Gary
September 15, 2015 11:30PM
Thanks Gary. Any recommendations on a case? They appear to be either plano or soft sided.
September 16, 2015 12:38AM
Hi Steve,

This time ... It wasn't misspelled. I met don't get a "Piano Case". Massive. Heavy. Built to drop from 35,000 feet. Etc., Etc. ha.

No. No recommendations. Whatever you want Steve.

Gary
September 24, 2015 11:19PM
Get an actual gun safe full of heavy packing material and formed foam. Take no chances! The heck with postage! wink
September 24, 2015 11:39PM
NOT helping! knucklehead. I have to cut that darned dense foam and carry that monster case around.

Fine .... image.jpg

If it has scuff marks on it .... Call Jerry ....

winking smiley

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2015 11:40PM by barnespneumatic.
September 16, 2015 10:14AM
Gees Gary, you just answered the question I asked on the post with the knife pictures in it... I guess you're not 'wasting' your time on anything hahaha! Those new pictures show so much more details than the first ones did. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing,
Jeff
September 17, 2015 01:55AM
Nice to see some detailed photos of all your hours spent building this masterpiece. Awesome.
Anonymous User
September 23, 2015 11:09PM
That is absolutely amazing. I appreciate your precision in the mechanical aspect. That was the main reason why I asked you to build me on of your rifles's. Your carving is evidence of your talent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 11:10PM by florida.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021