Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ideas?

Ideas?
November 29, 2015 03:47PM
Who knows of another Popular Slogan, or Design, which might be appropriate for a Cuff.

Now .... "Appropriate" is a key word ya understand. Ha.

Oh ... BTW .... we are home this am, with you heathens, because Kelly is sick. Oh.... kids need something. Back in a bit .....

Gary
November 29, 2015 04:46PM
Ok .... I'm back. Face down in a Turkey Sammich! Yummmm

Kids are eating. They are being picked up inside an hour.

How's that Oil drying Kent?

Gary
November 29, 2015 07:26PM
Well Gary
" Seize the day "has always been good and would fit nice it the alotted space . But one of my favorites is " bite me " ! Now I would probably get beat up wearing it now ! I'm to old to fight !
Carpe diem would be less letters if my spelling is good !

Thanks
Kurt
November 29, 2015 08:56PM
Let's see, how do you spell "Bite Me" in Greek ....?

Maybe today, "Byte Me" would suit our digital Age!!! Hummmmm.

Anyway Kurt, you're not to old to fight. Ya just have to find go by the Nursing Home to stir it up!

Gary
December 02, 2015 09:57AM
Hey Gary, I really like 'byte me!'
Thanks,
Jeff
December 01, 2015 12:40AM
Illegitimi non carborundum

Here's some ideas on who you might market it to. See the bottom of following page.

[en.wikipedia.org]

The oil coats are going on slowly as the honey do list is interfereing with my boat building.

I did make an accessory for my tractor to knockout the list. It's mistakenly (and sexist too) called a MANlift.
Here is my best Tom Sawyer on roof cleaning.

ManLift.jpg

Yes, Kelli is afraid of heights, but what is she going to do after I get her 10 feet in the air? JUMP? She might as well clean the roof instead of standing there screaming.

Kent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2015 12:46AM by Cajun Justice.
December 01, 2015 02:23AM
Hey Kent,

I really like that. Well done.

Kent can you make an adaptor for that for Greenhouses since the plastic must be kept clean? But they will be 15 feet tall.

Tell Kelli screaming does not help I used to repair direct TV and on a 50' Ladder in the wind screaming, does not help a bit, I know that first hand.

Great work,

Larry
December 01, 2015 04:35AM
Safe as your Mama's arms ....

.... course .... Mum dropped me a lot ....

stunned

Well - good on Kelli for facing down her fears. Even if you did trick her into the lift. Ha.

Gary
December 01, 2015 06:02AM
Kent,

Now that Kelli is used to heights you can start to drive along slowly and really get some work done.

Nice kayaks!

Lon
December 02, 2015 09:56AM
Hi Kent,
That sure makes me want a tractor, a good woman and a mule, but I'm not sure in what order.
Thanks for the insight,
Jeff
December 02, 2015 04:01PM
Hi Jeff,

Did you note Kent's "Bad Boy Buggy" there at the end of the shrubs. That's like the WWII "Mule" vehicle. Looks like Kent took your list and did the "All of the above". thumbs up

Course his good Woman is gonna whoop him when he lets her down! knucklehead

Hehe

Gary
December 03, 2015 12:31AM
Amen Gary, amen!
December 01, 2015 01:24AM
Kent, you need to work on that case you showed the other day, checking back in for updates!

Best Greg
December 01, 2015 02:21AM
Gary,

I have limited artistic qualities but:

don't tread on me ---- non calcabit super me (I know super me looks stupid) see I told you .. ha ha I only know the old tired ones.

Sorry I am no help Gary.

Larry
December 01, 2015 03:57AM
Larry, I like the "Don't tread on me", but Gary might have problems carving a snake!scared

Maybe you could show him some real snakes from Asia and that would cure him.

Greg, I'll be back at it soon. Hey did anybody know that orange oil/tung oil will eat thru a plastic "Solo" cup real quick? I thought it was a kinder, gentler solvent. It sure smells good!

Here's some pics of a kayak adventure on the Chickasawhay river from 10 days ago.
Chickaswhay Ray Broadsides.jpg
Chickaswhay Landing.jpg
Home on the beach.jpg

Kent
December 01, 2015 04:14AM
Hi Kent

Looks like a great time. Some fine looking Kayak.

Do you like your classic double paddle you built?

Gary
December 01, 2015 05:14AM
Hey Kent,

I can FedEX Gary some snakes if he wants .. ha ha .. We have cobras here that are more dangerous than the ones in India because the ones here have a dual poison as if the one was not enough. ha ha ..

I did not know about that oil but I get a Bug Spray from China in a can that must be DDT .. The can just says Bug Spray spelled wrong. I had a full grown Dragonfly in the house and I sprayed one quick shot up in the air and it flew though the cloud and was dead in the middle and never moved when it hit. I had ants last month so I put on a mask and used 1/2 a can with the windows closed and fogged the house and left for 6 hours. When I got back there was 4 dead house lizards and in the middle of the floor a dead mouse. The ants knew something was wrong and thousands piled out of the hole and died on the floor. I love this stuff.

I wish I could send Gary a few cans for Florida. But when I use it now after I spray I check the yard for dead cats and birds that were flying over the house. HA ha. kidding .. But this stuff really does what you buy it for. This stuff cannot be legal in the US.

Wow nice photos you must have had a good time. It looks like fun.

I will hear from Gary on what snakes he wants. I know he loves them.. NOT.

Larry
December 01, 2015 06:01AM
You guys have a morbid mean streak in ya. It's "Elder Abuse", plain and simple. And that ain't nice

Larry, you will most likely soon have that third hand you always needed. It can hold a flashlight or just scratch itches all day.

Keep 'yer derned ole snakes. Maybe you can start a hat band, boot, and luggage shop. Get one of those three wheeled Jeepney. Nice loud boom box you can feel out at the 12 mile limit.

Gary
December 01, 2015 07:45AM
Kent, and Gary,

Kent, I told you I would hear from Gary. ha ha .. I now have some kind of Florida Curse on me. But I bet he could use the Bug Spray since it is proven to kill both mice and lizards.

Gary,I like don't tread on me but the translation was lame looking.

I hate those 3 wheel trikes and that music you can hear 5 miles. sigh.

Be safe guys,

Larry
December 03, 2015 10:01AM
Larry
That's some good wicked killer stuff you use there . I have in the past worked in a plant/ building that made Dursban . Now mind you , I do iron work and we were adding mezzanine's/ platforms to set tank vessels on . After a month or less of work they would do a blood test to check white cell count . If it was low you got rotated out of the schedule till your count was back up ! My wife used to complain at how the laundry room smelled and we had to change our clothes before we left work !
Well my son had 10 fingers and 10 toes .

Thanks
Kurt
December 03, 2015 11:16AM
Kurt,

Makes you wonder about long term effects. Asia is the dumping ground for all the stuff USA companys cannot sell in the USA anymore I guess. But when I come back I am going to miss this bug spray. ha ha

I was told you could buy DDT here in the open many years after it was banned in the US.

What could go wrong using Atomic bug spray anyway?

Larry
December 04, 2015 02:42PM
On each hand/foot? stunned
Sal
December 01, 2015 02:15PM
Primum non nocere, for the doctors in the house. Just throwing that out there, not sure how much interest there would be.
December 01, 2015 02:53PM
Haven't looked it up ..... abut I'm gonna guess .....

"Do no harm" ..... ?

Gary
Sal
December 01, 2015 06:20PM
Yep, you got it Gary.
December 02, 2015 01:07AM
Hi Sal. Thanks.

I'd forgotten to look. Our service and wifi have been jacked up today.

Hey, has the forum been ok for everyone today? I've been unable to get here much of the day. Hey, I don't know why I can ever get here so figuring the problem isn't an exact thing for me.

Another funny thing. My phone just cannot understand why I don't want to use "dictation". It interrupts and asks all the time.

Gary
Sal
December 02, 2015 03:39AM
Sometimes the forum seems to hang up on me and not refresh. I usually just wait a few min and the problem goes away, I always figured it was some kind of maintenance break, lol. Now I know it's you trying to get your phone to do all the work for you and the forum just refusing to participate! self-hammer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 03:40AM by Sal.
December 03, 2015 12:30AM
It's been good for me Gary, but I have been sick.
December 03, 2015 01:45AM
Hi Gary,

Just a thought but some may like Bible references or verses.

Pedro
December 04, 2015 08:53PM
not to be a smart aleck, but the Hippocratic oath line would be

"First, do no harm" in English

I kinda like some Clint Eastwood lines - Make My Day is short and sweet, then there's Well Do Ya, Punk?

A Man's Gotta Know His Limitations, Get off my Lawn

and a great one from the Outlaw Josey Wales - unfortunately this is neither short nor (potentially) appropriate....

Don't Piss Down My Back and Tell Me It's Raining
December 04, 2015 10:24PM
Hi Bill,

All good sayings. Thanks. Taught to me at the knee of my grand olde grand mama, when I were just a tike.

Hey, did you see, I duplicated your copper knife deflector? It's the one at 10 o'clock on Kelly's pics.

Yes, it appears as if I will cheat the Reaper once more. I now feel like. Feeble 98 yr. old crash test dummy. Heck of an improvement. Tell you how bad it was - I got a Brochure from Jeff!!!

Whooh stunned

Gary
December 08, 2015 10:29PM
Now Gary,
You KNOW that wasn't a brochure, but I can get you the new "Friends and Family" discount on your first casket!
Such a deal!!!
Later (but not too much later),
Jeff
December 08, 2015 11:49PM
Now Jeff ....

When I want to upgrade or trade in my "first casket" ... do you guys "pick up"?

Just wondering ...

Thanks Jeff!

thumbs up

Gary
December 09, 2015 01:07AM
Gary,
We SURE do...
But ya gotta be DRT... (Dead Right There!). I've been on a many of those runs too.
Oh, I guess you meant the casket huh. Well heck, I'm sure we can arrange that too. Just put it in the back of the van with the body!
Later,
Jeff
December 05, 2015 12:45AM
I did see that knife deflector more innocent

check is in the mail !

Glad you are feeling better to some degree...
December 05, 2015 04:41AM
Gary
Some good quotes maybe?

"imagination is more important than knowledge." -albert einstein

“Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”-Theodore Roosevelt

"Whatever satisfies the soul is truth" -walt whitman

Matt
December 05, 2015 05:27AM
Thank you Matt,

Good ones there.

Gary
December 05, 2015 08:52AM
Gary,

Glad you made it.

How about "You talking to me'? No too agressive I guess .. sigh ..

Larry
December 05, 2015 10:04PM
Nah .... Sly ... I think ....

Maybe DeNiro
December 08, 2015 08:06PM
How about a run of copper or german silver letter openers? The existing slogan/impression would fit nicely along the handle.
December 08, 2015 08:54PM
And if you've still got some sheet silver hanging around doing nothing, I knew a guy who had a pretty good sideline going making custom nametags for doctors and nurses working at the hospital that I used to fly out of. Beats the ugly plastic ones they default to. Gotta be pretty light since the material of their "scrubs" and lab coats is pretty thin, but it's one of the only ways they can have a bit of "bling" that's consistent with the regs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021