Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BARNES PNEUMATIC!!!

BARNES PNEUMATIC!!!
December 26, 2018 11:16PM
52281FEC-E73D-4242-9A21-CBE3E89B5E1E.jpeg

I’ve spent most of the day, beginning my acclimation back into Airguns! Checking parts. Checking plans.

I’m enjoying it and Ill share as I build and assemble.

Gary
December 27, 2018 11:18AM
Very cool!!!

Scott
December 27, 2018 05:49PM
Hey
I'm excited for you and others as well . I know you've been trying to get back in the saddle. You were talking about some testing on a gun that returned to you . Is that a gun your selling or just renewing for a customer? I love seeing your older stuff. I can spend a whole day just wandering thru the archives.

Thanks
Kurt
December 29, 2018 12:52AM
I’ve searched thru barrel inventory. Barrel material stock. Barrel tooling.

I’ll need to make a 50 cal rifle barrel for this action.

Oh .... got my replacement iPhone booted. Great to see a clear screen again. Yayyyyy. But ... it you need to - packing tape will do you for a long time. It helped me. Glad it did.

Gary
December 30, 2018 03:12PM
Gary,

At last... new masterpieces... I think a lot of people are waiting for this to happen, so exited...
Greets from Belgium
Brian
December 30, 2018 05:40PM
Thank you Brian. Not the least ... myself.

I’ve been locating, studying my notes, sorting my parts, and building the next parts to complete the #6 Outrider 50.

Gary
December 30, 2018 04:16PM
I agree with many. It is great that you will once again be able to focus on airguns. Wish you good health for 2019 so that you can pursue this avenue once again.

Pedro
February 22, 2019 04:52PM
Gary, So happy to see you're able to begin creating these great airguns once again. Great news for everyone, and I can't wait to follow the progress!
February 22, 2019 10:35PM
Thank you Doug,

I am indeed, working full time on Airguns.

I also have the parts for your Ranger Delta. I can’t project scheduling but I’m here working. I’m assembling another Ledger Ranger Delta for a Client. I’ll most likely work on yours with his. I’ve had pretty good luck with the Maryland parts which I archived to bring and inventory here at BPS. Hopefully all survived in great cosmetic state. I keep setting up areas and operations.

It will all depend upon a flow of sales sufficient to meet expenses. While the lights are on, I can work on projects.

It’s good to hear from you. Thanks for posting. I hope you have enjoyed the Ranger Delta you’ve had. I just put up a 75 yard backer that will be great for testing.

Be well
Garyi
February 23, 2019 05:26PM
It's been great to shoot, we really love it! Fourteen years and it still works great. My 2 sons will be very happy to hear the good news!
February 27, 2019 03:51PM
Gary,

I'm eager to see these new ledger guns take shape. Keep healthy and don't overdue it.

Karl
Anonymous User
March 05, 2019 03:55PM
I am very happy to see you building your rifles again. I am hoping your health allows you to do this without so much pain.
March 05, 2019 05:17PM
Thank you Don,

I do appreciate that. I’m doing my best. I really do enjoy the work. The health stuff is constantly changing. I know everyone is as exhausted with it as I am.

Best. Thank You,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021